Love before LOVE

~Chara pov~

I was walking as we got to undyns. We were finally going to go see undyn without papyrus (even though he said he would be there..) And Frisk is really tiered. "You sure youll be able to do this?" I said. "Yeah, I'm just tie-" then she is cut off with a yawn. We finally got there and papyrus introduces us. Then leaves. So we come in and sit. "So uhh... Punks.. " Undyn said. Then frisk leaned on me and fell asleep. "Is that one okay?" I look at her and nod. " Just tired, she has been up for about for two days. " Undyn then looks surprised. " Aren't you tired?" She said staring at me. "No." I said blankly. I was a little tired but it didn't matter. "Uh so do you want food?" I shrug. "I don't really need much, I'm sure you don't want us here." She stands. "No of course I don't, not humans. " I can relate. I wouldn't want two humans in my house either. "Humans suck." I said quietly. "Heh, it's funny. You remind me of someone who is long gone." I feel my heart stop as she says that. "Who?" I say as undyn walks closer. "Well a nicer human fell a while ago and was takin in by the king and queens as their child. I look at her as my body froze." We're you close?" She then looked off. "I would watch them from time to time. Sometimes we would have battles." I smile, undyn was always nice to me and azzy. "What was there name?" I said curious. "Chara." Undyn then sat at the table. "There is no way she could come back right?" I began to get nervous again, dammit why did I have to tempt fate. "You already know all of this don't you..." I look off to the side not able to make eye contact. "Well uh...-" she looks at me in my eyes. "Say, human what's your name?' I look at frisk who was still asleep and smile. I can do this! I can tell her. " I am Chara dreemurr. " she opened her eyes wide. "How did you die?! What happened to the Queen? Who is this child? Does the king know?!" I didn't know where to start. "Dad didn't tell you?" Undyn looked down at her lap. "He was so depressed... After his children and wife left him he began to keep more secrets." Wow poor dad. "Well we died because we went to the surface and humans killed us..." She stopped asking questions and instead just smiled. "Well at least we have you back!!" I smiled and looked at frisk who began to wake up. "Hmmm.... I didn't fall asleep did I?!" She said as she poped up. It was cute how flustered she was. "Good morning." I say sarcastically. "Huh... Sorry undyn." Undyn shrugs. "Whatever punk I was just talking to Chara. " frisk staired in surprise. "She knows?" Frisk wispers in to my ear. I nod.