Chapter 2

Finn POV
It was finally 3:00pm, which means school let out already. The whole entire day I just thought about what I should do. I think I should just go talk to Millie and see what happens. When I got home I texted Millie.

Finn- hey Millie
Millie-hey finnie! So you excited about dinner today?
Finn-you're really excited too right? Like super excited?
Millie-yes! I've been wanting to go on a date with you ever since we exchanged feelings
Finn-well I'm super excited too. I'll be there in a few. Bye
Millie-bye!

I don't think I could bail on her. She's really excited but, I don't feel the same way I did about her when I met Jack. I feel a certain way about him. It's special. But I think I like Millie, right?

Jack POV
The whole school day I felt a little off. Finn telling me that he's still with Millie and going on a date with her hurt me. I don't know why. I feel a certain way around Finn. It's not bad it's actually a good feeling. It's special. Whatever, I doubt he feels the same. When I got home I just laid down on the floor staring at the ceiling thinking about my feelings. I kept thinking about Millie, Finn, and if I'm...gay. I've never really had an interest in girls. I thought about Finn and Millie being happy together. It just made everything worse. I shed a single tear and decided to lay down in bed. Maybe it would take my mind off Finn and Millie. As I laid down being with Finn came to mind. That made me have a fuzzy feeling inside. Being with him and sometimes even the thought of him made me feel fuzzy. I smiled but then snapped back into reality. Maybe I am gay.

Finn POV
As I walked to Millie's house to pick her up I thought about what made me happy. Millie just made me feel off. She made me feel a little sad. I then thought about Jack. Thinking about him I got a fuzzy feeling in my stomach. I smiled and then thought about Jack's feelings. I doubt he feels the same way. I snapped out of it as I saw her house in the corner of my eye. I walked to the front door and she opened very happily. She smiled widely and said "Finn! Hey!" She gave me a big hug and I didn't even move my arms. I didn't even hug back. When she pulled back I faked a smile. She said "ok let's go." As we were walking to the restaurant I thought about why I felt this way about Jack, and why I didn't feel that way about Millie. Is it that I like Jack and not Millie? Am I gay? As we approached the restaurant we took our seat and I sat down gloomily. She noticed and said "what's wrong Finn?" I faked another smile and said "no nothing I'm just hungry." I lied. I was torn. If I do like Jack how do I tell Millie that it's over? How I do I break her heart?

I hope you liked this chapter! I can't believe people are actually reading this! Im so great full! Will Finn break Millie's heart or keep his feelings towards Jack a secret?
-Miri