Chapter 5

Finn POV
When I saw Millie walk away like that I knew it was because she saw jack and I hug. I chased after her and said "Millie what's wrong?" She turned around and said "oh nothing, I'm ok" I knew it was because she was jealous. I said "Millie, jack and I hugged what's the problem with that?" She then sighed and said "nothing it's just, I feel like you have a crush on another girl so whenever I see you hugging or talking to someone it makes me jealous" she was right, I do have a crush on someone else but it's not a girl. I then said "Millie, I like you" my heart then shattered. Saying that felt wrong. I don't like her and I don't know why I keep lying to her. It's like every time I lie, the weight on my shoulders gets heavier. I then saw her smile and she gave me a hug. She then pulled away and said "so do you want to come over today?" My face almost turned white. I can't bail on jack again, and I can't let her know that I have a crush on someone else yet. I had to tell her no, but I needed an excuse. I said "I'm sorry Millie but I have family coming over tonight and we are all having dinner." She then said "can I come? Our date didn't go so well so maybe this can be a part two" I then almost fainted. I said "sorry it's just a family thing, maybe next time" she then frowned and said "alright, I'll see you later" I said "bye" as I was walking away the bell rang and the first class was over. I now had my next period with jack. We had elective which was art. I happily walked to art and when I sat down jack quickly sat next to me and smiled. His smile was so big and wide. Seeing him happy makes me feel happy, so I shot him a big smile too. He said "hey Finn!" I said "hey jack" we both just felt so happy in each other's presence but then class started. Our teacher said "ok class, today you will be painting your favorite fruit" I picked up my paint brush and started to paint. I saw jack who was painting in yellow. My eyes widened and I said "are you drawing a banana?!" He laughed and said "no, why?" I laughed and said "oh ok because I actually hate bananas." We both laughed and he painted a lemon and I painted a watermelon. We heard the bell ring so jack and I didn't have any other classes today so we wouldn't see each other. I smiled and waved good bye. He did the same and we walked to our separate classes. As I was walking I was thinking about today, then I thought about lying to Millie. What if something goes wrong? I shook the thoughts out of my head as I entered my next period. I sat down and waited for class to start.

I hope you liked it! You probably didn't because it was only Finn's POV but I promise the next chapters will be better! Will something go wrong, or will everything be ok? I hope you keep reading! Thanks again!
-Miri