Chapter 11

Before I start this chapter I would like to give a shoutout to @Sushicat246 -binley
They were my first ever comments! I'm so grateful! They are also very great writers so go check their stories out!

Finn POV
When I woke up my stomach was turning. I was so nervous to...breakup with Millie. I got up from bed, ran a hand through my hair and got ready for school. I was wearing my jeans and my dark blue shirt. As I was walking downstairs I got a notification from Millie.

Millie: morning Finn!❤️
Finn: morning Millie
Millie: see you at school ;)
Finn: see ya

Now I was more nervous than ever. My legs were wobbly and I had a hard time walking down the stairs. As I was walking out the door I said "bye mom see you after school!" I heard a voice yell back "bye sweetie!" I walked to school with worry and nerves on my mind.

Millie POV (short)
As I was walking to school I thought about the janitors closet. I bet we are going to make out! Whenever someone asks to be alone like that, then it's because they want to make out, and he's my boyfriend! That makes it a higher chance. I was flushed with all these thoughts about us two being alone. When I arrived at school I saw Finn walking into the janitors closet. I walked faster and quickly followed him in. He had a worried look on his face, he was probably just nervous.

Finn POV
When she walked in she had a smirk on her face. It worried me. She then leaned in and started making out with me. I said "Millie n..." I got cut off by her saying "c'mon..." I then cut her off by saying "please n..." she then leaned in and kissed harder and said "it's fun" I then basically screamed out the next part "Stop! I'm not here to make out with you!" She then backed away with a scared face. She said "then what?" I then took a deep breath and said "we need to break up. It doesn't feel right" I then saw so much anger and hatred in her eyes. She then said in an angry tone, " I bet it's because of jack! That little asshole is gonna..." I cut her off by screaming "you were a mistake!" She then got angrier but just a little sadder and I then said "leave him alone! He's a wonderful guy! It's not his fault!" She then stormed off and said "see ya Wolfhard!" She slammed the door and I just sat down on the floor feeling sad. The good part was I broke up with Millie, the bad part was that it ended on such bad terms. I feel so bad that I yelled like that. She just got on my nerves when she talked about jack like that. I walked out of the janitors closet to see jack. I quickly walked up to him and said "morning jack!" I planted a soft, sweet kiss on his cheek. He blushed and said "good morning Finn"

Jack POV
When I got to school I was a little late. I saw Millie angrily walk out of a janitors closet. I then went to my locker and took out my books. Sophia walked by and said "hey jack! Long time no see! School is just pulling us apart!" She gave me a hug and I said "I know right! I missed you!" She smiled and said "maybe we can hang out sometime, we haven't been spending much time together, I've been hanging out with the rest of the guys this week." I smiled and said "alright! I'm actually haven't talked to the guys in a while either, so maybe we can all catch up sometime" she smiled and said "alright see ya in class buddy" she walked away and I said "bye!" I was just walking to class when I saw Finn come out of no where and say "morning jack!" He then placed a soft kiss on my cheek. I almost fainted. My body heated up and my cheeks turned red. There was no point in trying to hide it so I let it happen. It obviously didn't mean anything but something friendly because he has a girlfriend. I smiled and said "good morning Finn" he smiled and said "so what's up?" I then decided to ask "why was Millie so angry after walking out of the janitors closet?" He then turned a little pale. He then gulped and said "I broke up with her" I had the most shocked look on my face. I was so happy. Maybe now I have a chance with Finn! Jack don't get your hopes up, he's not gay. I sighed and frowned trying to hide my happiness and said "I'm sorry, why?" He looked straight into my eyes and said "it didn't feel right, I developed feelings for someone much better!" My heart was then crushed. He liked someone else. Maybe I don't have a chance with Finn like I thought. I faked a smile and said "alright, well see ya at lunch!" I walked away as far as I could before he could say anything. I was too sad to look into his deep chocolate eyes that made me feel so happy, but now sad. I walked straight Into class and sat down.

Finn POV
As jack left I walked to class myself. When I got in my teacher said "Finn Wolfhard, why are you late?" I tried to make up an excuse instead of tell her what really happened. I said "my alarm clock broke, sorry it won't happen again." She sighed and said "it better not, take a seat" I sat down and she resumed to teaching her boring lesson.

*time skip to lunch*

When I heard the bell ring for lunch I jolted out of my seat and ran to the cafeteria. I sat jack sadly sitting down at the table. I sat next to him and said "hey jack, how was class?" He sighed and said "not so great" I frowned and said "why?" He put his head down and said "i don't want to talk about it." It hurt to see jack like this. I didn't want to make him feel worse so I didn't ask. We sat there for a while without talking until we heard a loud voice say "hey everyone!" We both looked up in shock and it was Millie standing on the lunch table. She then said even louder "I've got a big announcement!"

Jack POV
When I put my head down again after seeing the boy that crushed my heart again, and didn't even know it, we sat in silence. After a while we heard a loud voice say "hey everyone" I raised my head slowly, but in shock, and saw Millie standing on the lunch table. I then got a little confused and scared and when she said "I've got a big announcement!"

I hope you liked it! CLIFFHANGER! Well not really most people probably know what the announcement is but whatever! Shoutout to eddiesinhaler go read the recent book please! Love you all so much! Thanks again for all the reads!
-Miri