Chapter 8

(The beginning might be really boring, sorry)

Finn POV
When I woke up I decided to text jack. I hope he feels better. I feel bad that I didn't stay longer but he might have needed some space to heal. I hope I can see him again before school.

Finn: hey jack you ok?
Finn: jack?
Finn: do you feel better?
Finn: ?

Why didn't he answer? Maybe he's just not awake yet. I put down my phone and went back to bed. It is pretty early and it's the weekend.

Jack POV
When I woke up I got a notification. It was from Finn. Why is he texting me so early?

Finn: hey jack you ok?
Finn: jack?
Finn: do you feel better?
Finn: ?

I'm trying to avoid him for right now. That kiss was really unexpected. What if it was a mistake to him? What if it was just to make me feel better? I decided not to answer. It was kind of awkward. I have to see him still on Monday though. I laid back down but got right back up with another notification.

Finn: do you want to hang out today?

No way I'm doing that. Getting messages from him is already awkward enough after that kiss. Don't get me wrong, I loved that kiss. Maybe I like Finn, maybe I am gay. It made me feel a spark, a connection. I just want to see him again and it not be awkward. But, I don't think not answering him will make anything better. I have to see him at school anyways, why not make it less awkward now. I decided to be brave and answer back.

Jack: sorry I was asleep
Finn: oh ok, so?
Jack: yeah I'm ok, I feel better, and yes I would love to hangout today!
Finn: alright, what do you want to do?
Jack: why don't we go out for ice cream? I love ice cream!
Finn: that sounds fun! Ben and jerry's?
Jack: yes! See you there!
Finn: see you! :)

Yay, I love ice cream! Maybe it's not awkward to him. It didn't seem so awkward. I went to go get dressed. I picked out my black jeans and my light blue shirt. I ran a comb through my hair, brushed my teeth, and started to walk to ben and jerry's. When I got there, Finn was no where to be seen. I sat down on the bench outside and waited.

Finn POV
After we finished texting, I quickly got dressed. I put on my dark red shirt and my jeans. I ran downstairs with my phone in hand to see my mom standing right at the bottom of the stairs. I said "what's going on?" She smiled and said "Millie's at the door hun, she needs to talk to you." My face almost turned white. I was debating on pretending to faint or jump out my window and start running. What did she possibly want to talk about now?

Sorry if it was kind of boring. It was just a chapter to get things interesting. I hope you liked it! I'll be updating soon again! What did Millie need to talk about? Will Finn talk to her? Will he make an excuse to leave? Stay tuned! Again thanks for over 100 reads!
-Miri