Chapter 10

Jack POV
I woke up the next morning and instantly smiled. That never happens. I ran a hand through my hair and yawned. I then got a notification from Finn. I smiled so widely. Finn never texts me in the morning unless it's important. I smiled and read the text.

Finn: morning jack
Jack: morning Finn, what's up?
Finn: nothing I just wanted to say good morning :)
Jack: so do you want to hang out today?
Finn: sorry I'm sick :(
Jack: I'm coming over!
Finn: why?
Jack: you made me feel better, now is my turn

I grabbed some stuff that Finn likes. I grabbed candy, my soft blankets, and some headphones that we can share. I quickly stuffed it in my book bag and ran out of the door. I rushed to Finn's house and saw Millie walking down the street with her phone. She smiled and said "hey jack where are you going?" I got a little nervous and said "to the library" she smiled and said "alright see you later" I kept running until she was out of sight and knocked on Finn's door. He opened and said "come in" I smiled and we went upstairs. We both sat on his bed and I grabbed the soft blankets out of my book bag wrapped one around him. He blushed and so did I. He looked so cute snuggled up in that blanket. He smiled and said "thanks jack! This means a lot" I smiled and said "no problem" we both just stared into each other's eyes. I saw happiness in his eyes. It made me feel happy that he was happy.

Finn POV
I felt so warm in the blanket jack wrapped around me. I smiled and said "thanks jack! This means a lot" he smiled and said "no problem" we stared into each other's eyes. He makes me feel so happy. His eyes were so beautiful. The only thing that would make me happier is if jack was sharing this blanket with me. I snapped out of my daze and lifted the blanket and pulled him closer and laid the blanket on his shoulders. He blushed and I just smiled. He was so adorable. I don't think I can take this anymore, I have to tell Millie that we have to breakup as soon as possible. I'll tell her tomorrow at school. He looked up at me and said "Finn, are you feeling better? Are you still cold? Do you want another blanket?" It was so adorable when he worries. I smiled and said "no, I'm perfect the way I am right now" he blushed even harder and he said "do you want to listen to music? I brought my EarPods so we can listen to music at the same time. I know you like listening to music" I loved how he knew me so well. I said "yes!" He said "so what do you want to listen to?" I was trying to think about what music to listen to and then it hit me, let's listen to Ed Sheeran. He loves his music! (I made that up) I said "let's listen to Ed Sheeran." He got giddy and said "really?! Yay" he put on "Shape of you" and as soon as the song came on, jack started to sing and make arm gestures to the song. It was adorable. The whole song he didn't stop once. When the song was over, he just kept putting on songs and dancing and singing to them. He makes me so happy.

General POV
Jack and Finn listened to music, ate candy, and laughed together all day. When it was finally time for Jack to get back home, the boys were sad. They didn't want to separate and go to school the next day. They wished that they could stay like that forever.

Jack POV
It was time for me to go. I didn't want to. I was so happy and full of energy right now. Finn and I were so happy together right now. I stared in his eyes and said "I'm sorry Finn, it's time for me to get home." I saw sadness in his eyes and he didn't speak. I said "it's ok, we'll see each other tomorrow" he then smiled and said "ok, ill see you tomorrow jack!" He gave me a hug and I hugged back. I got up and walked out of his home. I walked home and went straight to my room. I laid down and without changing, or taking a shower, I fell asleep.

Finn POV
When jack left I got my phone and texted Millie. My hands were shaking as I typed my message.

Finn: hey Millie, meet me in the janitors closet after school
Millie: ok, for what
Finn: I'll tell you tomorrow, gn
Millie: gn

I put my phone away and went straight to bed.

I hope you liked this chapter! Next chapter will be better! How will Millie react? Will Finn chicken out? Find out next chapter!
-Miri