Chapter 9

Finn POV
My mom then said "hurry she's waiting" I snapped out of my thoughts and walked to the door. I was so nervous. She smiled and said "hey Finn where are you going?" I then swallowed the lump in my throats and said "for ice cream" she smiled and said "with anyone? I would love to go." I can't push her away right after I apologized. I faked a smile and said "I'm going with jack but, you can come too" she smiled and said "ok, I'll come" right after she answered I completely regretted my decision. We both walked out the door and started to walk towards Ben and jerry's. I got a text from jack. Oh shoot! He's been waiting for me.

Jack: are you coming?
Finn: yes, I'm sorry, Millie Evans over and asked if she could come and it took a while.
Jack: Millie is coming? I thought it was just us two.
Finn: yeah me too, but she asked and I couldn't say no.
Jack: alright, I'm sitting on the bench, see you.
Finn: see you

Oh gosh I feel so bad for jack. After what happened I bet he's terrified. I feel so bad. I then felt a hand grasp mine. Our fingers intertwined. I lightly tugged away but she held on. I just wish that this was jack and I. I wish we were holding hands. I looked at her and said "please be nice to jack. He didn't feel well because you threatened him so just...be nice" she nodded in agreement and as she did I noticed Ben and jerry's from the corner of my eye. We walked faster and I quickly let go of Millie and ran to jack. I leaned in for a hug but he pulled back. He had an angry, jealous look on his face. I sighed and millie said "hey jack" he nodded and we walked in. When we walked in millie said "I'll get the mint chip please" the lady said "alright and you?" She looked at jack. Before he could say anything I said "he'll have cookies and cream and I'll have just plain chocolate with peanuts." He frowned and said "hey! Don't just order for me, I have a voice you know!" He stormed into the bathroom slammed the door behind him. My feelings had been crushed. Millie just sighed as I tried to open the door. It was locked. Millie took our ice cream to the table and sat down. Millie got up and knocked on the door and said "jack, open up" he opened up and said "leave me alone" his face was stained with tears and his eyes were as red as a cherry. Right before he slammed it, I caught the door and came in. I locked the door after me and sat next to him ok the floor.

Jack POV
When I saw him and Millie together my heart just sunk. Now I know that, that kiss meant nothing to him. It meant the world to me but to him, it was just a distraction. He leaned in for a hug but I quickly pulled back. I didn't even want to talk to him right now. All I thought about was anger and jealousy. Millie said "hey jack" I nodded my head and we walked in. As soon as we did millie ordered. She said "I'll get the mint chip please" the lady said "alright and you?" She looked at me. Just before I started to speak I was cut off by Finn saying "he'll have cookies and cream and I'll have just plain chocolate with peanuts." I was so mad at him. I don't know what came over me but I said "hey! Don't just order for me, I have a voice you know!" I stormed Into the bathroom and instantly started to cry. I locked the door then suddenly heard knocking. I then heard a voice say "jack, open up" it was Millie. I opened it and said "leave me alone!" I tried to slam the door shut but Finn caught it, and sat next to me. He locked the door behind himself and he said "jack what's wrong? I thought everything was ok?" The anger came back and I said "ok?! Finn she threatened me and you know it scared me! I thought that..." I stopped, i didn't want him to know that he means the world to me and that I thought that kiss meant something. I didn't want him to know that I like him and that I'm gay. At least not now. He gave me a look and said "jack, It's ok. She's ok now. She wants to be nice to you." I then frowned and said "sorry Finn I just...thought that it would be just us two today, that I didn't have to feel stress today." He smiled and said "I'm sorry that I brought her. I couldn't say no she is my girl..." he stopped. I don't know why. It don't get what it was that made him stop.

Finn POV
I stopped. Whenever I said that she was my girlfriend, my heart sunk more. It didn't feel right for her to be called my girlfriend if I didn't want her to be. I sighed and said "sorry I stoped it's just...I'm ok." He smiled and said "thanks for talking with me Finn" I smiled and said "no problem" our hands intertwined.
We both pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. We walked out and we sat next to each other. As soon as we came out Millie said "I'm sorry if I scared you jack. I'm sorry that I threatened you like that" he smiled and said "it's ok Millie, I forgive you." They both smiled and we ate our ice cream. We talked and laughed for hours. We had finished with our ice cream way before. We all walked home. Before I dropped off jack, I gave him a sincere hug. To me it was more than a friendly hug. When we pulled away I walked home and jumped in bed. Today was just a roller coaster of emotions. I fell asleep thinking about jack, and how he makes me feel.

Honestly I'm sorry that this book is such trash!😂 I hope you like it! What going to happen next? Stay tuned! Also wow
My reads are going up quick! I love you guys! It means a lot that you're reading!
-Miri