Carnal

Beam's P.O.V

<<<<<<<< It's Pha Birthday Party>>>>>>

Things went as planned and Pha didn't have any idea regarding our surprise birthday plan. He just thought we are going to have our regular drinking session and finally we arrived at that placed. Forth really made the arrangement well... and Pha couldn't even utter single words. He become very happy. We played the birthday song.. cut the cake and now it's time for party. Since, pha is the campus moon we need to invite many people and it's a big crowded. Somehow we manage to control it. 

Being campus moon, and birthday boy... all girls took this opportunity to wish him, get closer and took pics. For sure this guy is enjoying it. But all my concern is about forth. Where is this guy... Although Pha is campus moon but there another big group who is going crazy for forth. As predicted... he is surrounded with girls. Beam... think of any chance to get rid of the crowd from forth. How...?

Beam: Forth come lets go and have drinks.

Forth: Sure... Lets go.

How nice... the moment I ask he come with me... if it's Pha I need wait till he finish his fan meeting. We start drinking... but there is still disturbance for both of us from the girls. If quite to difficult to send them away and continue our conversation because we need to avoid them gently... Since they are fans what... hahaha. 

Beam: Forth, thank you so much... I and kit couldn't achieve it without you.

Forth: No need to thank me beam. After all its for Pha right.

Beam: But somehow I felt I should thank you.  

Forth: I know you won't agree with me.. Fine, treat me a meal. 

Beam: Sure... anything for you.

Kit: Uhhh.... what anything for you. 

Beam: nothing kit... What are you doing here?

Kit: Forth.. Lam is looking for you. 

Forth: Oh... Okay
(and forth left the scene)

Kit: Beam... What is going between with you and forth. Everyone having fun in group... but both of you having personal conservation. AND looked at your face.. seem like I disturb your dating. 

Beam: Noting kit... go and enjoy the party rather than creating stories about me. (with that kit left me.) 

<<<<< TIME PASSES>>>>

Forth P.O.V

Everyone seems drunken and start going back home. Pha is fully drunken and flatted. Beam is sleeping in the corner and kit is looking after them while playing game in his phone. 

Forth: Kit, I don't think we can let them drive. 

Kit: Yes, forth... do you know pha's dorm.

Forth: No, I don't know... I know beam's dorm only. 

Kit: I will bring Pha with me and you bring beam to his dorm

Actually myself I'm not so clear. I'm drunken also. So, Its better to call cab since beam with me. I doesn't want to take risk. We took cab and reach beam's dorm. He seems sleeping so I doesn't want to wake him up... So, I carry him to his room. 

Beam P.O.V
What is happening..., earth quake. I tried to open my eyes and found someone carrying me. Is someone kidnapping me... ohh noo. Hey, wait I think I know this smell... It's forth. He reach my room and open the door. He carry me again and place me carefully on my bed. I felt like a baby with him. While arrange pillow for me... all of sudden forth collapse on top of me. The room is dark but I could feel he is staring at me. 

Forth P.O.V
Although I'm drunken.. I'm strong enough to handle beam. While placing the pillow under his head... the mat in floor slipped me and I fall on top of beam. The moon's ray through balcony fall's on beam's face. He is cute... his lips. I couldn't control any more...........

***KISS***

Beam's P.O.V
Suddenly forth start kissing me... it start with a soft kiss and getting more and more passionate. I open my mouth... and he start exploring my mouth. The night getting more steamy... Our hands connected and body start rubbing against each other. 

Forth's P.O.V
I couldn't control myself.... as more I did... the more I want. His body driving crazy.. damn crazy. I start UN-button his shirt and kiss his neck. 

Beam's P.O.V

He really makes me feel good. sooo good. The warms of his body makes me extremely comfortable... but suddenly... he stop from what is he doing. He slept beside me. He come close to me.  

Forth : Beam.. I'm sorry.

Forth's P.O.V

I know I shouldn't take advantage of him... but I really couldn't control myself. But I able to stop myself from further proceeding. This should happen after he accept me and with his permission. I'm feeling so guilt... I'm sorry beam.