New Entry

Beam P.O.V 

Everyone agreed with the gathering. So, we choose to meet at a mall. Me and Forth is the first one to reach there. Followed by Ming and Kit. Kit scolding Ming while walking towards. Ming seem to be silent. As kit see us. He approach us and start yell at me. Oh god this guys don't have any other business than scolding others. I felt pity for Ming choosing this guy.  I told it's all because of Forth but Forth act like he doesn't hear anything. He is very good at acting nowadays. Then, comes the couple of the day Pha and Yo. Both seem very happy. Pha is holding Yo's hand. The both look really cute. The moment Yo saw his P'. He left Pha's hand and come and hugs Forth. A clear facial changes is found in Pha's face. He really not happy with Yo hugging Forth. 

Yo : P' where you went last night... I was searching for you and that song was awesome. Is it for him. 

As N'Yo mention that statement... He looks at me. At this stage Pha seems to be more confused because till now he doesn't know my relationship with Beam. 

Forth: Yes, Nong. It's for him. Forgive P', I couldn't see you getting the award. P' really had something important.  

Kit: Yes, N'Yo. Its very important. Beam also involve in the important matter.

I smack Kit's head for spoiling the innocent Kid. We just let Pha in confuse mood but he still focus on Yo. He just bring Yo from forth to his side. Suthee texted Forth that he will be late. So, we plan to go to shop and order meal first. Since, I'm still having the sore I can't walk properly. Forth really care about me. The moment this guys caught me walking like this. 

Yo: P'Beam, what happen you to. Why you walking like this. 

Kit: mmm,... The important matter finally revealed. 

A small smirked appear in Kit and Ming's face. These guys already predict what happen. Poor innocent Yo still confused and worried about me. Pha just can't bring all the puzzle together. Meanwhile, Forth also join them having smile on face. Only I knows how shy it was but I can't show it to them. Then, they will continue this topic their whole life. I smacked Forth's head and asked everyone to go to shop. We had chosen a seafood shop.  Pha seat beside Yo, Ming dragged Kit to his side and I seat beside Forth. We order our meal and order some extra meal for suthee. 

Yo: P'Forth, Dad wants us to back home by next weekend. There is small party and he wants you to be there

Forth: Oh... what party N'YO

Yo: I'm not sure P' but it is some sort related with business. 

Forth: Okay, then we go together. I will pick you. 

Pha: Hey, wait. Yo you are not going anywhere with anyone. Next weekend you need to be with me. 

Yo: P'Pha, my dad asked me to be there. He don't ask me anything. If he does means there is something important. Just allow me naa...

Pha: hmmm, Okay but why you have to go with Forth. First tell me what is your connection with Forth. 

Yo: P'Pha... P'Forth is my cousin brother. 

Pha become surprised by Yo's statement. We all know it so we just smiled at Pha. Pha looked way more relaxed now. 

Pha: Oh.. Really. (Pha seems hesitate) Beam, is anything going between you and Forth. I'm just curious. 

Forth: I love Beam.  

Forth is just proud enough to announce that. Pha congratulate Forth but shows a glare at me for hiding this from him but still we congratulate Pha and Yo.  Then, comes Suthee with a girl. A bright smile appear in both face when they saw Forth. The moment, Forth look at the girl. He become really surprised. The girl comes towards Forth and mention' Hi Forth, Long time didn't see.