New environment

Beam P.O.V

I packed my things and looked at my phone but I didn't receive any reply from Forth. Maybe he is angry with what had happened but it all happens beyond my control. 

Simon: Beam, are you ready. It's getting late. 

Beam: I'm ready P'. 

We arrived at the airport. I'm feeling extremely sad. I still don't receive any reply from Forth. I went to the washroom to call Forth but he is not answering the phone. This increase my sorrow. We enter the plane, P'Simon and I had a different place to sit. Someone already sits in the seat next to me but he covered his face. I took my seat and the plane took off. Suddenly the person who sits beside me places his hand on my thigh. At first, I thought it happen unintentionally so, I just push his hand slowly but he places his hand again and this time he squeezes my thigh. I just punch his face. 

"Ouch.. it's hurts... Beam"

I know this voice... it's Forth. 

Forth: Beam, it hurts... 

I don't know should I be happy or angry... but I'm happy to see him. 

Beam: You deserve that. Why you cover your face? 

Forth: Ohh... I don't want your brother see my face. If he saw me then how can I be with you now. 

Beam: How you are here?

Forth: Oh, Beam you punched me... I'm in pain. You didn't do anything instead of that asking me so many questions. 

Beam: hmmmm.. what I can do. I didn't have any medicine with me now. 

Forth: There is something that can make me feel better. You have it with you.

Beam: Whats that?

Forth: Your lips... I want a kiss...

Beam: Forth.. we are the plane.

But Forth just pull me towards him and kiss me. It's a short and sweet kiss. 

Beam: Okay, now tell me... how come you are here. 

Forth: The moment you text me your brother bringing you to China. I asked my manager to book the ticket for me. Surprisingly you enter the same plane and seat beside me. 

Beam:  hmm... Forth. I'm really happy to see you here but what we are going to do to make P'Simon agree for our marriage. 

Forth: I also don't know Beam but P'Grace already told me what happen.