Chapter 1

Cali's P.O.V.

RUN. RUN. Just run. I ran and I hide and I waited.
"CALI!!!!!!!! I am so going to get you" I head my brother, Daniel, scream "where are you."
'In the forest' I say through a Mind Link
'You have to get out of there!' I hear
'Why' I ask then I realized that Alpha Prince had made and announcement that no pack members were to go into the forest alone 'hey Daniel I think I hear something' I say
'Whatever you think STAY WHERE YOU ARE' Daniel says
'Hurry up' I whimper then I hear a loud growl 'Daniel it's getting closer'
'Cali I am going to the pack house to tell dad and Alpha Prince. Stay there'

-----------------------------------

Daniel's P.O.V.
'Cali I am going to the pack house to tell dad and Alpha Prince. Stay there' I told Cali. I pulled out my phone and called my Mate, who also happens to be
"Hey Nat I need you to meet me at the pack house" I say in a rush
"What's wrong?" She asked
"Cali's lost in the woods" I say and that was all that was needed.
"I'll be there in 3 minutes"
"Perfect I should be there in about two" I say then I saw it and speed up "here" I look and see a car with Nat jumping out right as she turned of the car.
"Is she ok?" Nat asked
"For now yes" we run through the house to the back office and I start to Alpha Prince and my dad talking with Xavier who will be the new Alpha in about 1 month.
"Ready?" I ask. She nods.

I opened the door and said "Dad, Alpha, Xavier we have a problem"
"What is it son?" My dad asked
"Caliiskindasortalostinthewoods" I say so fast I don't think anyone understood me
"Ok say that again but slower" Alpha Prince said
"I was chasing Cali and she ran into the woods and now she's kinda lost" I say
"We have to go find her" my dad says and he looked scared
"We will gather the fighters-" Alpha Prince started to say
"Sir with all due respect we don't have time. She has been in there for 20 minutes at the least" I say
"Sorry Alpha Prince but I have to go get my daughter. We don't have time to wait" dad said
"Alright Derek we will go now us four. Natalia my dear I am sorry but you have to stay here." Alpha said and we all nodded.

'Daniel' I hear then I realize it's Cali
'Hang on we are coming' I say
'Daniel they are all around me' she whimpers. I didn't realize it but I growled and everyone looked at me.

"We have to go now. There is no more time" I say out loud. I take off fast and shift into my wolf. I look to my left and see Xavier gaining on me 'My baby sister is in trouble. Your not going to stop me' I say through a mind link
'I won't. And watch how you speak to me you may be the future Beta but I am the future Alpha'
'Sorry.' I say. Xavier is about to say something but we hear a scream. We look at each other 'Cali' we say together.

'Cali! Cali! Cali! Cali tell me your ok' I scream through our mind link
'I-I-I' is all I hear before we are cut of

'Shes in trouble' I say. We increased our speed to the fastest we could go. We ran and found Cali's scent. We follow her scent and see her circling with another wolf.
I looked a Xavier and he looked at me, we turned back to the fight and I started towards Cali's and she looked towards me at the same point the wolf lunged at her. 'Cali!' I say through a mind link she turned and it's claws raked across her face in half a second she closed her muzzle around the other wolfs paw and was bitting down on it. I looked over at Xavier as he changed back into a human (for some reason we get to keep our clothing on when we change back).

"Cali back off." Xavier said then to the other wolf he said " shift back." I looked at Xavier like 'do you want us to, to?' He nodded. I changed back and saw Cali do the same. I ran over to her and hugged her.
"Don't you ever do that again" I say and I look down to see that she is crying
"I won't" she whispers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier's P.O.V.
'That should be you' My wolf grumbled
'No they are siblings' I say
'Ya but she's your MATE' he snapped. I looked over at Cali and realize her wolf just said told her the same thing.

"MATE" I growled and walked over to her in 2 seconds.
"Mate" she says softly. I hug her and smile. I look over at Daniel who grins like an idiot. Then he remembered that the other wolf had hurt her. Oh ya the other wolf. I turn around to see a man standing there.
"Let's go" I say. I pull out of Cali"s arms and go over to the other man.
"That's a nice scratch I gave you" the rouge said with a laugh. I saw Daniel lung at him and Cali restraining him.

"Your his Mate. Oh good luck hun. I feel bad for you Alpha's are the worst Mate's" the rouge said and this time Daniel was the one restraining Cali. I reached over a grabbed the rough by the back of his neck.
"Let's go back and see what my dad wants to do with you" I say. I looked over and see that Daniel has his arm around Cali. I frowned and almost called Cali to come over to me but I don't.
'Chill' i told my wolf 'she is ours and she knows it'
'are you really sure she does?'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
3 P.O.V.'s in one chapter! And it's the first chapter. Sorry I know it's kinda a lot of information and it's not very orginized. Readers do you like the title? Or should I change it?