Chapter 17

Cali's P.O.V.

After Jack left I turned to Xavier and looked him straight in the eyes. "I think you'd better tell me what's going on here" I said.

"No" Xavier said

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Stop!" Daniel screamed "you are acting like children!"

"He is a child" I say while pouting (Chloe has been pouting the entire time I have been writing) (Have not!)

"Am not!" Xavier says scowling

"Are too!" I shriek and just for extra impact I added "your even built like one!"

"That's it!" Xavier roared "you might be my mate but I am still the future Alpha."

"Ya and I am the future Luna. What's your point?" I snapped

"My point, Cali, is that you need to remember your place. I will be the ruler of the pack. You will be the level below me. Got it?" Xavier snarled.

I narrowed my eyes and glared at him "oh trust me I got it. You know what I also got?"

"What"

"This house. You might be Alpha but until you can shrink your head to a normal size you will be sleeping on the couch from now until you prove that your head has shrunk" I said. I turned, leaving no room for argument and walked over to the front door and walked out.

'Jazzy?'

'Ya?'

'Is he always going to be like this?'

'Ya. I am sorry girl but Xavier isn't going to change. You will have a mate who will kill just about any other boy who so much as looks at you.' Jazzy said and I started crying.

'I don't know what I can do that's right'

'You need to disconnect with me. You have been walking and someone decided to follow.' Jazzy said in a rush

'Who?' I asked

'Jack'

"Well what is a beautiful girl like yourself doing out in the woods?" Jack asked

"I needed to get some fresh air and I am going back"

"Aww don't go. The fun has just begun" Jack's tone made me freeze

"Oh really? I thought you were supposed to leave once you delivered the message" I said curiously

"Ya well I couldn't resist staying" Jack's hand played with my hair. I reached up and pulled the strand out of his grasp

"This is my hair. Don't touch it." I started walking away again

"I wouldn't do that"

"Why not?"

"Because there are about 100 rouges walking through the forest towards your house. Ready to kill the Alpha, Beta, future Alpha and future Beta and princess I don't think you want to get caught up in that. Besides you have me" Jack said and in that tiny second I made the biggest and possibly best decision (besides letting Xavier mark me). I faced Jack in 1 second and pounced. I extended my claws and sharply turned Jack's neck. He feel limp to the floor. I knew he wasn't dead just out. I shifted into my wolf. I grabbed Jack and managed to secure him on my back before taking off.

'Daniel'

'Cali.'

'Look outside the house and tell me what you see.

'Umm trees and wolves. Cali I have to tell you something thing'

'What is it?' I asked

'Xavier is threatening to kick you out of the pack.'

'Why? What did I do now?'

'You waked away from him!'

'So if Clare had walked away from him be would be just fine with it.' I started tearing up. I felt Jack shift in my back so I twisted and slammed his head into a tree so he'd stay out 'by he way the wolves you were seeing are rouges'

'WHAT? Why did you just mention this?'

'Because 1 you distracted me and 2 I am carrying an extremely unconscious Jack'

'What the hell are you doing around him. And why is he unconscious?'

'Umm there may have been an accident involving my beating the ever living sh** out of him'

'Ya Xavier won't kick you out now. Where are you'

'Just about to the house. Where Xavier?'

'In your room fuming'

'Get him down there. Ow he is so heavy'

'We are all here' Daniel said.

'Alright I am in the front lawn' I said and shifted back to human form.

"Take. Him" I grunted

"Are you ok?" My dad asked at the same time as Alpha Prince

"Ya I am fine. My back hurts and my heart feels like it has shattered into 1 million pieces but I am fine." I say. I looked around and to say the others looked shocked was an understatement.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey so this chapter is nice and long. Sorry it took a bit longer. I am going through a rough patch right now and I don't know how happy the chapters will be. I am sorry. Some comments would be lovely.

-Megan