Chapter 2

Cali's P.O.V.

I knew Xavier was jealous of Daniel having his arm around me.

'Awe our Mate is jealous of us' i said to my wolf

'Ya you should go to him' she said

'But it's much cuter to see him pout'

'As cute as it is you wouldn't want to disappoint him'

'Fine' i sigh and take Daniel's arm off my shoulder. i walk over to Xavier and smile.

"hey cutie" i say sneaking my arm around Xavier's waist

"you don't want to do that" Xavier warned and i smiled

"oh and if i do?" i asked

"Daniel" Xavier called "take our guest back to my father and tell them both that i have found my Mate"

'Oh goodness' i say to my wolf

'Ya i wonder what he has in store for us' my wolf replied.

Xavier pulled me closer to him and kissed the top of my head. I could feel him smiling whilst kissing me and it was so nice. I wrapped my other arm around him and felt him going hard against my lower stomach. I smiled into his chest and ran a finger from the top of his back slowly to just above his bum. I could feel him shiver slightly and i knew i was doing a good job.

"Does this turn you on?" I whispered seductively in his ear. He looked uneasy which made my smile get bigger. He always had something smart to say and i loved how uneasy i was making him feel.

Finally gaining some courage, he started nibbling on my ear and i moaned with pleasure. He kissed my cheek and slowly moved down my face, down my neck, like hundreds of little butterflys. Just as he reached the base of my neck, i felt a little tug and realized he had just given me a love bite.

I looked at him with suprise.

"Just marking my territory," he whispered in my ear. I shivered. He leant down a little and leant in to kiss me. I happily complied. I leant in too and felt his soft lips touch mine, not to hard that it hurt but hard enough that i knew he was in charge. I fiddled with his hair whilst he had his hands on my waist. It felt like hours later when i realized he was moving his hands lower.

Before i could resist, he had his hands on my bum and were kissing properly, getting everything out almost like the world was going to explode soon. When we finally needed air, I leant back a bit. We were still very close; His hands on my bum and my hands tangled in his hair.

He leant in and kissed me again but a short one this time. I smiled at him and hugged him.

"Wow..."

He was speechless. I felt great untill i heard a scream.

------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. I want to say a big thank you to Chloe for writing the make out scene. I don't think I will be writing any make out scenes just so that Chloe can keep writing them.

Thanks Megan. Not to sound like a slut but i enjoy that sort of thing. Writing about it of course XD - Chloe