Chapter 6

Xavier's P.O.V.

My beautiful mate thought I wanted to reject her. Now she's asleep safe.
'You have to mark her' My wolf told me
'I know. I just always seem to loose her and when I gain her back she falls asleep' I said and I looked lovingly at Cali.
'I know. I just don't know what we can do to make her happy'
'Wait! I know what we can do.' I told my wolf
'Well spill it already!'
'Romantic dinner date'
'Fantastic. She's waking up' my wolf told me. I looked down and Cali was in fact waking up.

"Hey babe" I say smiling
"Thats so cute!" Cali squeals and I look around the room for other people, but seeing none I look back at Cali in confusion.
"What" I ask
"Your smile" Cali said and giggled. I sighed
"What am I going to do with you. I though you were talking about another boy and I was about ready to rip his head off" I said growling at the part about another boy.
"Nope. Just you" Cali sighed looking lovingly at me
"I see you are acting different." I said and Cali giggled again.
"A good different or a bad?" She asked while reaching her hand up and running it through my short spiky hair.
"Good" I said and at that point my wolf my wolf decided to make an appearance 'ask her if you can mark her now' I rolled my eyes at him
"Why are you rolling your eyes?" Cali asked
"Because my wolf decided to drop in" I told her and I saw a little devilish smile snake its way across he face.
"What was he saying?" She asked sweetly
"Well I- He- We want to mark you" I said and immediately a began to creep across my face. I looked down and played with the hem of my shirt.
"Wellll" Cali started and my head snapped up
"Well what?" I whispered
"I was wondering..." Cali started again
"Spit it out" I said "Please"
"Iwaskindasortawonderingifyoucouldmarkme" Cali said so fast that I couldn't understand her.
"Say that again slower please" I said and then for some random reason I wanted to touch Cali's hair. Strands slipped through my hair, it was so soft
"I said I was kinda sorta wondering if you could mark me" Cali said looking at the ground and my heart picked up speed. I put my finger under he chin and smiled.
"Are you sure? You r-really want me to mark you?" I asked. 'hear that?' I asked my wolf, 'ya! she wants us' he said
"Yes I am sure. In fact I want you to mark me now" Cali said and I felt my wolf straining to come out. I had the feeling that Cali could tell. "Please Xav." a shiver ran down my spin, her voice.
"Do I only get to mark you tonight?" I asked and she smiled and nodded "But when I mark you I will want to go farther. I will mark you tonight on one condition"
Cali looked nervous "What would that be?"
"That you move in here and sleep with me after" I said Cali smiled brightly and surprised me by saying
"Let me go get some things I might need"

------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't be mad! I wanted to give you another chapter today and then Cali getting marked will be the next chapter. I don't know what long it will be for the next chapter. I will say that there may or may not be a steamy scene in the next chapter but there will be on soon.