Chapter 15

Cali's P.O.V.

WE ARE HOOOOME!!!!! I leaned down and let myself fall to the floor. I gave the floor a awkward hug.
"Oh is you give the floor a hug but not your brother! How rude" Daniel said I laughed and ran over and jumped into his arms and Xavier growled.
"I am stuck between a rock" I pointed at Daniel "and a hard place" I pointed at Xavier's. They looked at each other and grinned almost demonically. I didn't waste anytime. I ran screaming 'bloody murder' into the kitchen.
"What's wrong?" My dad asked trying not to laugh.
"Xavier and Daniel were grinning in synch." I said and ran behind my dad. Daniel and Xavier burst into the kitchen and looked around.
"Where is she?" Xavier asked worried Alpha laughed and that made Xavier's frown deepen.
"She is over there" Alpha said laughing. I popped up and pouted
"No fair!" I stuck my bottom lip out like a child.
"Come here" Xavier said picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I put my head on Xavier's should and saw Daniel pretending to gag.
"Daniel" I shrieked and he jumped.
"WHAT?" He shouted
"Stop being mean" I say "let's go! Giddy up horsy" everyone laughed. I smiled. A girl walked into the room and I recognized her as one of Clare's friends. Sara. I growled and Xavier grabbed my waist.
"What would you like?" Xavier asked
"I want to know if you know were Clare is" Sara asked bored. Sara looked around and saw Daniel.
"Yes as a matter of fact we all do" I say through gritted teeth.
"Well where is she?" Sara asked looking my brother over
"Rotting in a cell" I said Sara's head looked like it was in a swivel.
"Why?" Sara shrieked.
"Because she went against the future Alpha and Luna." Xavier said. When he was distracted I wrenched myself out of Xavier's grasp and lunged at Sara. I grabbed Sara and pulled her right arm behind her back then pinned it by her right shoulder blade.
"get some wolves in here to take her down to a cell in isolation" I say. With in minutes 2 wolves were there "one more thing. Sara dear don't tying using your witch craft on them. They are immune and I know that because they brought your friend down as well" Sara looks livid.
"You are never going to get away with this" she shouted as she was being pulled away. I growled and tried to contain my wolf. Jazzy wants to go rip both of theirs heads off. Or to put it like the Queen of a hearts "Off with their heads!".
"I am going to my room" I growled. I stormed upstairs and Xavier followed me. "You know you don't have to follow me"
"Yes I do. Remember what happen last time you were alone in your room" Xavier said "plus it means we get to be alone" Xavier smiled and slipped his shirt off. I allowed my eyes to trail down his perfectly sculpted chest down to his abs. He has freakin 6 pack. I am pretty sure I am drooling. "Like what you see princess?" I nodded and walked over to Xavier and put my hand on the back of his head. I pulled his head to mine and pressed my lips on his. I nipped at Xavier's bitten lip and he smiled. Xavier slipped his hand along my back and down my spin. I shivered. Xavier's hand suddenly went from my lower back to between my shoulder blades at the same time Xavier started kissing me harder. I loved the way his lips moved against mine. I wrapped my other arm around Xavier's neck. Next thing I know my back is against the wall by my bed. I arched my back against Xavier's rock hard chest and perfectly sculpted abs. I moaned and then realized that I did. I pulled away because I needed to breath. Xavier out his hand under my chin and pushed my head back against the wall. My throat and neck was now exposed. I was about to ask what Xavier was doing, then he pressed his lips on my neck. Xavier dragged his teeth down the front of my neck. I grabbed small handfuls of Xavier's hair and tugged lightly.
"That feels so good" I moaned. I shouldn't have started this.
"We should stop" Xavier said and I nodded.
"I am tired. Let's go to bed"
Xavier smiled "are you asking me to sleep with you."
"No" Xavier frowned "I am telling you" I smiled and Xavier walked over to the bed and we curled up. I fell asleep fast.
------------------------------------------------------
Here is chapter 15. I am sorry this is late I have been busy. Hope I can update more now that it is the weekend.
-Megan