Chapter 10 (The Secret)

-- Kendall's POV --

I saw Kathrine with the new guy,went out. I think the new guy wasn't feeling well.

When i saw the door close,i quickly got my co-partner Daniel.

"What was with that dude?"

"There's something strange happening man,i keep on seeing shaira when i see the eyes of the new guy.

"Man,you're crazy. Maybe you just miss her."

"Look,he knows the meaning of 3 skips,like shaira. He has the same eyes as her and

they are both sick. I'm telling you there is something wrong here."

"Bro,you forgot one thing!" He whispered in my ear. I got closer to hear what he had to say.

"What?"

"SHE'S DEAD MAN!" he shouted in my ear. I lightly punched him in the chest, "Man,that hurts

you know?"

"Sorry man,but you gotta wake up! this is reality"

"I know,reality sucks." i mummbled.lightly scratching the back of my head.

"Look man,i gotta get going. We'll talk more later." He said as he opened the door,got out and closed it.

Still,something isn't right. I had to investigate,i stuck my head out of the door to see if

anyone is still around,no one. everyone took their break. I went in their (Kathryn & Mark) roon to snoop around. I know something was fishy..

I've spent 30 minutes searching for anything,but all i found was clothes.

I sat down on the bed with dissapointment,maybe i was just missing her. "Ouch!"

i think i hit something,"A diary?" On a boy's bed? or maybe it's kathryn's.

I need to know,i slowly opened the diary, "This belongs to-"

"Pervert!" I heard a girl scream,i looked to my side as i saw kathryn and mark.

my cheeks turned red,of embarrassment, i looked at mark's eyes

and he was furious looking at the diary i was holding. "Heythat's kathryn's diary!"

He said,he took it away from me and then got me up.

"Sorry,i was just-"

"Get out pls" kathrine said

"Oh,okay" was all i could say.

She slammed the door onto my face,man what did i just do?

-- Shaira's POV --

"Wow this place is empty" kathrine said

"I know,c'mon let's get to our rooms"

We were almost to our room,at the corridor when i saw our room door was open.

"What the-Kathryn did you leave the room of our door open?"

"Of course not!"

"Then-Oh crap" we said in union

We looked at each other for a second and then we ran to our room. They might see my dairy,and know

that i'm a girl.

We got to our room and found Kendall,on the bed with,wait? MY DIARY? oh no! I hope

he didn't get to open it yet.

I quickly told him that,it was kathryn's diary ans i took it from his bare hands.I was full of anger

but i had to calm down,luckily kathryn told kendall to get out

"Hey,you okay?"

"H-he was holding my diary kathryn,maybe he saw everything"

i was about to freak out! If he finds out what would happen? This wasn't part of my plan.

"Hey,just sleep. Evrything will be okay" she patted my head,making sure i was alright.

I slowly got into my bed,and closed my eyes. I wonder what will happen tomorrow?

Does he know?

a/n: hi guys! :) hope you liked it. not too short? Haha.

pls vote and keep on reading. ;) thanks for all the support! xoxo