Chapter 17 (Desperate)

I ran as they were rushing mark to the emergency room. I wanted to tell him it will be okay but i know in myself i have some doubts. He is still out and hasnt waken up.

"sorry sir but you have to wait here" the nurse told me. I can't do anymore but to agree...

"make sure he's okay"

"we will try" replied the nurse

I sat down on the benches with my teammates,as they were trying to cheer me up but how could I? when i am losing hope..

I saw kathryn crying more and more as hours pass and daniel always trying to cheer her up..

I was about to fall asleep 'til i heard the door open,I opened my eyes and saw the doctor. I stood up right..

"How is he doc?"

"She is doing fine,good thing the bullet did not hit her kidney but she needs her rest"

"SHE? uhm doc i think you've got me mistaken for another patient. I am here for Mark"

"There is no mark here just Shaira,she was dressed in boys outfit which suprised us.. We looked for her documents in her hometown. They thought she has died i think a year ago?"

A lot of things were running through my mind. Is it really shaira? why would she do this?

I looked over at kathryn and saw her eyes..

"did you know about this?" 

"All she wanted to do was find you but when she saw you with a new life .,all she wanted was to look after you" as she bursted into more tears

I ran as fast as i can to see her or talk to her. but she was still asleep.

I carefully turned her over to see if she had the scar i gave her. and YES she did.

"He is going to pay for this!"

"who man?" daniel asked

"HIM"

"No you will get yourself killed"

"Look it's my fault that she's here!"

I pushed daniel out of the way,and anyone else in my way. I was so angry!

Wondering why i know where the bad guy is?

HE IS MY TURNED BAD BROTHER..

A/N: sorry if it took such a long time :( i hope you guys comment because i think i've lost my readers :(  school is so hard.. Well about 2 chapters left until the ending.. i hope i could reach atleast 500 readers :D THANK YOU GUYS for being patient! :* i've got a new book in mind ;) suggestions? :) 

PS song for this chapter on the side just to make it look dramatic :D xx