Chapter 18 (This is it!)

He walks in my shadows,he hates that. That's why he left our family to join another,he never felt he was loved by any of us which i think is wrong,i always cover up for him whenever his in trouble yet he says I never show hime any 'LOVE'.. well as i told you before,our family is broken and can never be fixed..

"Come in my brother" he politely said,holding a glass of wine to give to me.

"I would rather not" as i pointed to the wine

"Okay then,what brings you?"

"You almost killed the love of my life" everything went silent and cold again between us when i started that conversation. Well i wouldn't just let him get away with it..

"Ahh,yes! The gir 'Shaira' was it?"

"How do you know?"

"How do you think the guards knew that you were gonna escape her from her parents and take her here? MOM and DAD?"

"You did that? but how and why?"

"Now you don't think i would leave without any stories" he said coldly

"You asshole!"

"Yes,i am indeed" he's proud of it.

"What do you think about me now brother? still a loser to your eyes?" His tone was angry,it sounds like he just wanted to kill me..

without even thinking well,because of my anger.. I pulled out my gun and pointed it at him,i pulled the trigger and BOOM but I felt like my body was wet,i looked down on my stomach and found that it was dripping of blood. 

I looked back and saw one of my brother's allies,who pointed a gun at me and shot me when i pulled the trigger. I looked at my brother and saw no dripping of blood.

I didn't get to hit him.. slowly i fell down,landing on my knees then taking one last look at him before completely collapsing onto the ground..

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up in the hospital,i tried to move but i had no strength

"save it" a familiar voice i heard,it was daniel sitting by the corner of the room

"what happened?how did i get here?"

"long story,short.. we found you and got revenge at your brother. We found him and killed him with his bodyguards"

"Thank you" as i put a grin on my face and slowly rested my head on the pillow once again.

Then i realized

"Where's Shaira?"

"She's beside you" i looked to my right and saw her,laying down on a bed inches away from me..

"She still hasen't waken up?" sounding worried

"She already did,she is just resting"

"Ohh,thank God!" as i sighed in relief..

The doctor came in and it looked like he doesn't have good news for me..

"What is it doc?"

"I don't think you'll make it in the next 20 hours kid" he handed down a paper showing exactly where the bullet hit.. my kidney! I need a donor who would donate one for me. But they need to hurry or else I won't make it in time..

I looked over at shaira and wondered what would happen if i would die? I CAN'T! she needs me and i wanna keep my promise to her,that i will marry her! This cannot end like this.

A/N: How is it? This story is almost to an end :( one more chapter to go! please read/vote/comment and become a fan! :) i really wanna reach at least 500 readers for this book! :) THANK YOU! xx