Chapter 6 (One of the boys)

"hello excuse me?i would like to get a haircut?" i said.

"Hello,darling what style would you like?"

"Uhm,to look like a boy please"

"A boy? what in-" "I need it please to save my heart" i said putting my hand over her mouth.

"Alright but you need to come with me,my name's Kathryn by the way. If you wanna be a boy,you gotta have a make-over in a secret room where no one can suspect you"

"hi,my name's Shaira. wise thinking."

"why are you doing this anyway?" she asked while fixing me up

I told her the whole story and she seemed fascinated about it. "Can i come?" she said excitedly. "You would pretend as a boy too?" "no silly,i would pretend i'm your sister".

"It's worth a shot?" after that she jumped like a little girl,does she think that this is a game? i need to get my man back. This is a serious mission.

------------

"Alright guys,i am John the leader of "Dragon Gang" and I am looking for strong men that are not afraid to die" Kendall said,they changed theyre names?

"Sir,ye sir" we all said

"Oh and this is my bestfriend and co-leader Daniel,he will help you practice then the real test will start later" he left and as i was about to follow him,Daniel pulled me back *whistle* "where do you think you are going?" i looked at him confused,he changed a bit but it was still him. "do i remember you from anywhere?you look very familiar?" he aid. 'No sir,i came from america! and this is my sister Kathryn sir"

I saw daniel was checking her out,well who could blame him,she was hot. "well hello there" in a flirty way.god same old daniel.. well kathryn wasn't easy to please. haha! i would like to see daniel try to chase kathyn. But i gotta focus on John.

"Alright guys,the leader would arrive shortly so show your best!'

AFTER A WHILE

"You,with the hat!come forward" he said,he was pointing at me. "hello?didnt you hear me?" "oh sorry sir" i was too focused on his body than to his words. hihii..

"give me 50 push-ups!" i tried to do it,but i only got to 10. i know i'm not athletic,hey ive got cancer so be easy on me. i wanted to say that but i can't he might know it's me or he might not let me in the team. "is that all?" "Unforunately,yes sir" he looked in my eyes then he looked away. "you're in!" i was so shocked,what made him give me a chance? i wasnt muscular or anything. I looked at Kathryn and we both did the yey-youre-in dance but i stooped when john came to look at me. After that,well i just wanted to take a rest, i don 't even know where kathryn was.. busy with daniel i think?

-- John's POV --

Oh god was the newbee named "Mark" lame,he needs more practice. why did i let him in? at practice a while ago i looked into his eyes and saw courage to take on anything,he's got the same eyes as Shaira.. I havent forgotten about her,why would i? I love her! i love her still. But they sent me an email that shaira killed herself,they say she drowned. She knows she has cance but still she wanted to do it. Why? I knew i shouldve taken her with me.

-- Kathryn's POV --

I was looking everywhere for shaira's (MARK'S) room. where could it be? *knock knock* "hello?" "oh hello there,looking for me?" daniel said lookoiing like he looked hot. "ughh,no. i'm looking for my brother,have you seen his room?" "down the hall sweety" giving me a smile. i can't lie his smile was the sweetest smnile i have ever seen. but shaira told me to be careful with him. "whatever bye" "goodnight sweety" he screamed making sure everyone heard it. I looked at him for a while giving him a -dont-you-dare-call-me-that-again look but when i turned back,i couldn't help but have a smile on my face.

SUPPORT! pls :) thank you :) suggest anything? or give me any advices? i know im not that good haha! :) pls vote/comment/read/fan <3 thank you! -chery xoxo