Chapter 14 (Hurt)

I ran back up to my room,sobbing,letting everything out on my pillow. I looked by my bedroom window,

why does this happen to me? am i really bad luck or someyhing? i questioned myself,my whole being.

Was i not meant to be in love? I wanted to see shaira and tell her everything,she always knows what to say to make me feel better. I hid my face full of tears in my pillow then covered my whole body with the bed sheets.

"Hey,why so glum?" I knew that voice,it was shaira. Finally coming to my needs.

I couldn't stop myself from crying,i told her everything and she let out a sigh,she hugged me

until i fell asleep.

-- Shaira's POV --

I thought daniel was better than that? How could he? I have seen kathryn hurt before and this is the first time she cried like this,she wanted to cry her eyes out. Usually when she gets broken hearted,she would just get some ice cream and try to forget everything.

Did daniel really mean a lot to her? I need Kendall's advice here.

I gently laid her head down on her pillow,i tucked her in and went out,making sure she didn't hear a thing.

I marched my way into Kendall's room, "Sir kendall?"

"Yes,what?"

"You and daniel have been close for a long time am i correct?" Of course they are,i've known them before all of this.

"Yes"

"Is he a bad ass?"

"Pardon me?"

"You know,a playboy/jerk?"

He gave out a chuckle,he faced me and smirked. Gotta admit that was cute.

"Not really,why?"

"Well did he have any girl with him today?"

"Well he said,he and kathryn were on a date and he brought her sister to introduce to kathryn"

So daniel didn't cheat on kathryn? I was filled with excitement and joy for kathryn,but wait?

kathryn still thinks daniel was cheating on her, I have to inform her now.

"Thank you sir!" I walked out and ran to our room,

"Kathryn i've got some-" where is she? she was asleep a while ago, i think she just went out for a walk,

maybe she needed to clear her mind of what just happened.

-- Daniel's POV --

"Hey,Margie!over here!" Margie is my older sister,she has her own family,currently works in NYC but

she made time for me today.

"Alright,hey bro"

"Stop,messing my hair like that i'm not a kid anymore"

"Fine,where's my hug?"

I hugged her,she loves it that way and i lightly kissed her on the cheeks,i missed my sister since our parents

died years ago,she was the only family i had.

What's taking kathryn so long? i want my sister to meet the one i want to marry. I'm deeply in love with her,she's the only girl who made me feel this way,she's not like the others. I looked by the window to see her standing there with her eyes filled with anger and sadness,i ran outside to explain everything but she didn't want me to,before i knew it i had cake all over my face and she walked away.

My sister ran after me, "No manners!" she shouted but i guess kathryn was too far away to hear it.

"Sis,that's her" my sister gasped and looked into my eyes.

"Lil bro,go after her,don't make the same mistakes i did when i was your age,we only have one life to live."

she smiled at me with hope in her eyes, "i won't" i waved her goodbye and ran after her.

I got inside our hiding place and asked everyone if they have seen kathryn,someone told me she went straight upstairs. Maybe her room? I ran up to find that nobody was in their room. Where is she?

I walked back down with worry all over my body,where is she? I dialled her number but no one would answer,is she really angry at me?

A/N: Where's kathryn? :O read to find out ;) vote pls? :P HAHAHA. 10 more readers? :) Thanks! FUZZY!

xoxo