Chapter 3 The Girlfriend?

Megans p.o.v

"Hi im Cameron" he said

Omg his voice is just perfect.

"So im guessing your new to the school cause i havent seen you around here before?" he said, with kind of excitement i dont really know?

"Yea i am" i said with a smile.

I was so nervous because how could a guy that hot want to talk to me, like how is that even possible?

He was just staring at me like he was in a trance well thats how it looked. So i decided to way my hand in front of his face and he just shook his head like he was lost. I have to admit i kind of laughed but it was cute that he did that.

Camerons p.o.v

After she said "yea i am" for some reaseon i had just got lost in her eyes they were just perfect. I couldnt help but stare, but when i was lost in her eyes someones hand waved in front of my face and i just shook my head and stoped staring.

"Oh sorry, for some reason i was just lost" i said but i didnt want to tell her i was looking into her eyes because she probably would think thats creepy.

"So do you want to be my science partner but you dont have to if you dont want to." i asked her

"Sure!" she said excited. Its like she wanted to be my science partner and i was happy about that.

*****after science class*****

"Hey i was wondering if you wanted to hang out some time?" i asked

"sure" she said with a smile.

"Ok great so whats your number so i can text you and make plans."

"Ok its 778-856-9152"

"Thanks ill text you" and after i said that we went the same way to the next class its like she was following me.

"Hey what class are you going to next?" i was wondering because it really felt like we were following each other.

"Im going to math. You?" She said.

"Oh my god we're going to the same class" i said starting to laugh.

"Oh cool" she said really happy.

Megans p.o.v

I was soo happy that we had two classes together it was amazing.

As soon as we got into math class a girl, who looked kind of stlutyish, was calling Cameron over. I was hoping that he didnt know her because like hello really who would want to know a girl who looked like that.

He was walking over to her and i imediatly knew he knew her because how else would she know his name, but you never know he could be popular?

Camerobs p.o.v

I had heard Amber call my name when Megan and i walked into math class. I was happy but she just ruined my day by calling my name. I hated Amber, i used to date her but i broke up with her when i saw her making out with my best friend Taylor, and just decided to end it, because who wouldnt. And i knew i couldnt trust her anymore.

I decided to walk over to her and tell her not to talk to me anymore because i hated her. I know that sounds harsh but it was true.

As i was just about to say something she KISSED ME! I was not expecting that and as soon as she did that i pushed her off of me because i didnt like her.

"What the HELL was that!" i shouted at her.

"What babe i just kissed you like i normally do remember?"  Amber said.

"First of all im not your babe and second we are not dating remember when i broke up with you because you made out with my best friend!" i said to her.

Then walked away to find Megan but i couldnt find her anywhere in the class so i decided to go look for her.

A.N

So i hope you guys liked that chapter.  If you guys want me to add more magcon boys and other characters to the story tell me.