Chapter 9 Yes.

Megans p.o.v

"Megan Rose Will you do the honour of being my girlfriend?" he asked me.

I was speechles.

"Let me think about it." i told him to mess with him. After i said that from him having a smile on his face it changed to a pouty face.

"I'm just kidding i would love to be your girlfriend" i said to him.

I jumped up onto him and kissed his cute face. The kiss started to get a little heated but then we both pulled away. I was so happy that he asked me to be his girlfriend, like finally.

We walked around the beach a little more hand in hand and played around in the water with him splashing me and me getting him back.

We finished on the beach and he took me back to his house.

*****at Cams house*****

We arrived at his house after a car ride with loud singing and weird looks. We walked inside and went to his living room sitting down.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked.

"Lets watch a movie on netflix." i told him.

"Sure what movie?" he asked me. I had to think because i dont want him to get bored half way through the movie.

"You can choose" i told him.

"Ok" he said.

"We should watch.......21 jump street" he said.

I loved that movie it was hilarious i was so happy that we had somethings in common lile humour.

"YES! Oh my god i love that movie."

"Thats good" he said

A little bit into the movie we started cuddling and it was just amazing. We were laughing so much my throat started to hurt.

Camerons p.o.v

At the end of the movie Megan fell asleep on my chest. She was so cute when she slept. When the movie ended it was already 9 pm i woke Megan up and she made the cutest face when i woke her up.

"Hey i think its time for you to go. So you can at least get enough rest for school tomorrow even though i rather have you here with me." i said with a smile on my face. I could see she was blushing.

"Ok but since i didnt take my car here and its late so can you drive me home please." she said.

"Of course i will my lady." i said to her i could see a smile appear on her face.

"Ok lets go." she said with that smile still on her face.

We got to her house and i walked her to her door like a gentleman and gave her a goodnight kiss that wasn't to long and then said goodnight.

I got back and went up to my room and just laid down on my bed thinking about how lucky i am to have Megan as a girlfriend.

A.N

Ok so heres another chapter for you guys i hope your likeing the story so far. If you guys want to be one of the guys girlfriends, comment to let me know and ill try to add you. Thank you guys for reading.