Chapter 11 Confusion Pt.2

Megans p.o.v

I arrived at Camerons house and noticed someone elses car. I think it was Nashs.

I was about to walk in and i heard they were having a conversation so i didnt interupt them.

"Hey i need to talk to you about something" Nash said

"Sure whats up?"  Cameron said

"Well........ im so sorry but i like Megan." Nash said.

WHAT! OMG Nash likes me how is that even possiable he knows i like Cameron so why would he even have feelings for me. I decided i had to knock on the door before Cameron got mad at Nash.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Come in." i heard Cameron say.

I walked in and i looked at Cameron and saw he was angry just by looking at him.

"So what are you guys doing?" i ask.

"Nothing just talking." nash said.

"Oh cool so i guess i should leave." i said.

I made a little plan in my head to leave then wait outside to here what they were talking about.

"Bye." Nash said.

"Ok bye see you guys later." i said and game Cameron a quick kiss on the cheek and left.

I walked to the side of the house where the living room window was and listened to what they were saying.

"So what were you saying about Megan because i better have not heard you right." Cam said.

"You heard me right I said that i like Megan. Ok?" Nash said.

I really wanted to go in there and hit Nash in the face and tell him that i dont like him, but if i do he will hate me. Cameron would be happy if i did that. Instead i just watched and countinued to listen to them.

"Shes my girlfriend and you know that i love her so much. So why would you do that to me." Cam said. He just said he loves me.

" I dont know but something just makes me like her so much." Nash said.

"Fine i dont care but just promise me you wont make a move on her cause if you do i will never be able to forgive you ever again." Cam says.

Hes so calm but i know hes just holding his anger inside because if i were him i would be so mad at my friend for liking someone i love like Cameron. Wait did i just say i love Cameron. I didnt really think i loved him i thought i just really liked him.

"Fine but always know i will like her and i will probably never stop. Im sorry." Nash said.

After that i decide to go back to my house to study for a test i had on monday because i knew i would probably fail if i didnt study.

I got back to my house and went up to my room amd grabbed my books out, put some music on and sat on my bed.

While i was in the middle of studying i got a text. Cameron.

Hey babe how are you?

Good just studying for my socials test. U?

Oh sorry i didnt mean to bother u i will text you on a little bit later.

No its ok u can keep texting me im getting really bored.

Ok.

Hey what were you amd Nash talking about just before i got there?

I already knew what was happening but i wanted to know if he would tell me.

Oh i will tell u in person because i want to tell u in person. So maybe we can talk about it on Monday after school?

Ok. I gtg going to take a shower. Bye love you.

Bye love you too. :*

With that we ended the conversation and i went to go take a shower. I couldnt wait for Monday was all i could think about in the shower to see if he would tell me the truh or not.

A.N

I know i havent updated in awhile ive just not really known what to do, so im sorry but thank you guys for 214 reads i cant believe it. I will try to update more often but i dont know.