Chapter 10 Confusion Pt.1

Megans p.o.v

I woke up in the morning with my alarm going off playing Trouble by nevershoutnever. I loved that song so much but i was not in the mood to get up and go to school.

I got out of my bed after being on my phone for about five minutes looking on my social media websites, and went to take a shower. I got out after my shower got dressed in my dark red shirt with shorts on and blowdryed my hair. After that was done i did my makeup which was just mascara, bb cream, and eyeliner.

I went down stairs ate some cereal and grab my keys to my jeep and went to school. I got to school and went to my locker and found Cameron there waiting for me.

"Hey" i said with a smile and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey baby how are you?" he asked.

"Good just was missing you." i said and after i said that he kissed me on the lips until the bell rang and his lips were so soft i just didnt want to pull away.

"Lets go to class." he said.

We walked to our first class which was science and took our seats. I listened to our science teacher and all i kept hearing was blah blah blah and blah. The bell rang and we both headed to math class.

We started walking to class hand in hand and opened the door. There she was the girl that cheated on Cameron. Amber.

"Hey Camy" she said really perky and grabbing his arm

"First of all dont call me Camy and second dont touch me got it." he said back to her and we walked away. Now i know i can trust him if a girl comes up to him.

*After school*

It was after school and i was heading over to Camerons house so we could watch tv with each other.

Camerons p.o.v

Megan was coming over after school and i was so excited, even though we spend alot of time together i never get tired of her. I was at my house waiting for Megan when someone just walked in. I figured it was Nash because he was the only one who did that.

"Hey man whats up?" he said.

"Just waiting for Megan to come over." i said.

A.N

Thank you guys for reading. A cliff hanger i know but i should be updating tomorrow so you will know what happens next.

Dont forget to comment and vote and you guys can suggest somethings for me to put in.