Chapter 6 The Beach

Megans p.o.v

After i got changed we got in Camerons truck and drove down to the beach.

While we were driving we listened to the radio so loud and sung our hearts out, i think the people beside us when we were driving got annoyed.

*****at the beach*****

We finally arrived at the beach and our throats are so sore from singing .

"Race you to the water!" cameron yells. Little does he know that in Vancouver i did track and field and i was really good so i let him get a little head start then i ran after him.

Camerons p.o.v

When i was running i noticed Megan wasnt running after me so decided to slow down but as soon as i did that she zoomed right past me it was CRAZY!

I decided to chase her and i caught up to her and grabed her by her waist and spun her around so she would face me. As she was looking at me it felt like we were the only ones here it was perfect. Just as i was about to kiss her i heard someone call my name and that just ruined the perfect moment. So i put Megan down and turned around to see who it was. It was Nash one of my best friends.

Nashs p.o.v

I was at the beach playing vollyball with some of my Magcon friends when i noticed one of my good friends Cameron Dallas with a girl so i had to figure out who she was.

"Hey Cameron!" i shouted at him so he could hear me good enough.

After i called his name he put the girl down and turned around so he could see me.

A.N

Ok i know this is a really short chapter im really tired but tomorrow i will write a way better chapter and longer than this one.