Chapter 8 Will You Be My Girlfriend?

Camerons p.o.v

I was so nervous i wanted to ask Megan to be my girlfriend but i didnt know how to ask her.

I texted Nash to see if he had any ideas for me because hes my best friend and he has good ideas.

Me:

Hey can you help me with something

Nash: Yea sure whats up?

Me: I want to ask Megan out but i dont know how to and i thought you could help me think of something?

Nashs p.o.v

Cameron: I want to ask Megan out but i dont know how to and i thought you could help me think of something?

When he texted me that i was so furious i just wanted to text him stay away from her but i i knew i couldnt do that because he was my best friend and he did see her first so i should back away but i will always have feelings for her.

Me: yea sure

Cameron: Awesome.Thank you so much this means alot you helping me out.

Me: No problem.

Cameron: Hey want to come over and we can like plan something?

Me: sure. i'll be over in 5 min.

Cameron: k

After that i decided to go down stairs and get something to eat because i was already dressed and i was a bit hungry.

I just finished eating some cereal because that was all we had that didnt have to take awhile to make. I grabed my keys and headed for my truck.

When i got there, i got out my tuck and went to open the door but when i turned the knob it was locked. Usally Cameron leaves it open when im coming over. I was kind of freaked out.

I took the key that i had on my key chain and opend the door. When i got in i went to his living room and saw him sleeping. I went to his kitchen and got a bowl and filled it up with some warm water and went over to Cameron, placed the bowl on the ground and put his hand in there and because he was sleeping on his back i saw he was peeing himself! I laughed so hard and loud he woke up looking around then noticing that he peed himself.

"NASH! WHAT THE HELL!" he screamed at me while i was still laughing my ass off.

"Whats wrong?" i asked trying to keep a straight face.

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHATS WRONG YOU DUMBASS!" he screamed at me.

"Oh what that. Sorry." i said to him and after i said that he tackled me to the ground and im pretty sure i got his pee on me which is just great.

After he got changed we talked about what he was going to do i was a little sad helping him out but i knew it was for the best.

*****next day*****

Camerons p.o.v

Today was the day i was going to ask Megan to be my girlfriend. I was so nervous the whole day i was swetting and i was ignoring Megan because i didnt want to give anything away. I knowbit sounds mean to do that but if i even takked to her i probably would have to her something.

At the end of the day i had put a not in her locker saying to meet me at my house at 7.

*****later on*****

It was almost 7 and i was so nervous. The plan was to take her to the beach for a walk and then i would ask her to be my girlfriend. I know it isnt much but i think it is a good idea.

She finally arrived at my house and i opened the door and she had a pissed off face i knew exactly what was coming.

"WHAT THE HELL! You ignore me all day then leave a note in my locker saying to meet you at your house and i was deciding whether or not to come so you better have a good explanation!" she yelled at me and she had the right to do that.

"Dont worry its for a good reason thats why you have to come with me. We're going for a walk on the beach." i told her.

"Ok i will go with you." she told me i was so realived.

*****at the beach*****

While we were walking i found a perfect spot where it was just us and we sat down. I turned Megan's face so i could look her in the eyes and i asked her the question i've been waiting to ask her since the day i met her.

"Megan Rose will you do the honour of being my girlfriend?"

A.N

A cliffhanger! Ok so i hope you guys like this chapter it was interesting writing this because i didnt know what to do but then this came in my head i decided to do it.

Thank you guys for 39 reads i didnt think i would get really any except for my friends but im really happy that you guys are reading this it means so much.