Chapter 13 High school love

Megan's p.o.v

Today was Tuesday and i didnt want to go to school today but summer was coming up which meant me graduating and i was so excited. I had barely spent time hear considering i moved here in May, but i got to graduate cause in Vancouver i got straight A's so they let me graduate with finishing the last of the semester off.

I got up and got the clothes that i was going to wear which was high waisted denim shorts with a cream coloured crop top, and toms and headed to the shower. I put my phone on my dock and played some music and got into the shower. After i got out i let my hair air dry and put on my outfit and walked downstairs going on my phone and going on twitter. My mom had made chocolate chip pancakes whcih i loved with some bacon on the side.

"morning mom"

"morning sweetie how did you sleep"

''good"

"well i got to go to school see you after"

" im working late so i'll give you some money to order some pizza for dinner but leave me a couple slices."

'' ok, bye love you"

"love you too"

With that i got my bag with my school stuff in it and grabed my keys and got into my jeep. I checked my phone before i left and saw Cameron had texted me and asked if i could pick him up and of course i said yes.

*************************

"Hey babe" i said to Cam as he got in.

''Hey how are you?" he asked while giving me a kiss on the cheek

"good i just cant believe its almost summer and we're going to be graduating like its amazing!" I said with excitement

"wow calm down" he said laughing

''i cant im just glad i get to graduate with the best boy ever'' i said blushing

''well i bet this boy is one of the luckiest men ever that he gets to be with you''

''Ya i just wish he was here right now with me'' i said smirking

After i said that he started tickiling me like crazy and i hated being tickeled like i would kick anything that got im my way but it was good that we had parked cause we for sure would have gotten into an accendient.

"Cameron stop, stop ,stop!"

"Ok ok just for you but you have to give me a kiss before I stop or I'll just keep tickling you" he said to me with a smirk.

I was going to give him a kiss then he stopped tickling me and I just jumped out of the car and ran away from him as fast as I could cause I know he's going to be upset that he didn't get his kiss.

"Hey!!!!" Cameron yelled from the car and his voice getting closer to me.

I stopped to turn around and see where he was but I didn't see him so I thought I was safe but no he jumped out from behind a car and grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up. We were still in the school parking lot and I'm pretty sure we were getting weird looks but I didn't care we were having fun and that's all that mattered.

"So you thought you were going to get away without kissing me, hmmmm I think no." He said still having that smirk on his face.

After he said that he gave me a big kiss and it was all gross.

"Ewwwww boy cooties!" I said while wiping my hand on my lips.

"Sure, I know you loved it"

"You can think that." I said giving him the same smirk he was giving me

"Now let's get to class" I say

"Ok, I'll see you later" he said and with that he left with giving me a kiss and I walked to class.

Authors Note

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though it was short.

So i know i havent updated in awhile but im going to be updating every chance i get. Somethibg big is going to happen in the next chapter so get excited. I will try and get an update by next week but sorry if i dont.