Backfired

The party was filled with people who were even more out of it then me to my surprise. Everything and anything was all over the place, booze, drugs, girls, proven pieces of guitar and drumsticks, clothes...
Izzy and I had walked in with his arm around my shoulder and managed to catch the attention of Steven who was coked up out of his mind jumping around and punching walls.

"You guys are so late what the fuck is wrong with the both of - oh..." he stopped and grinned "Fuck maaaaaaaannnn, shit look at this..." he looked over at me and bowed " congratulations" I started laughing and shook my head looking up at izzy who's hand was now on my ass. I squinted my eyes at him.
"Gotta make it look convincing." He smirked and walked past Steven and to the back where Saul and the rest of the guys were. The same girl was sitting on his lap fucked up the same way as he was. Izzy brought his hand around my waist and whispered in my ear, " I'll go get us a drink," I smiled and walked towards Saul and sat on top of the desk that was next to him. He stood up frantically pushing the girl off of him.
"What was that,"
"Nothing."
"That was not nothing."
"Would you relax, I came here to have fun not be scolded like a fucking child." I rolled my eyes and took out my pack of cigarettes. "Besides," I tapped the cigarette pack on my palm, "You're having fun with Jessica rabbit over there, why can't I ?" I lit my cigarette and look over at Izzy walking over to us with two drinks in his hand.
"I'll see you later big guy," I patted Slash on the shoulder, "Time to get wasted and regret everything I'm about to do the next day," I blew him a kiss and took Izzys hand and dragged him over to where a bunch of people were snorting some lines.
"Did he buy it?" Izzy took the cigarette from my lips and took a puff.
"I think so," I looked over at Saul who was sitting back down on the couch glaring at us with the girl back on his lap.
"You look really nice with your hair up by the way." He smiled at me and gave me the cigarette back. " You have nice eyes. Don't keep your hairs in your face all the time." He pushed a few loose strands behind me ear and then took a sip of drink.
"Thanks," I touched the pieces of hair that were coming out of his hat, " You need a haircut and I don't know if anyone told you this but you need to really learn how to dye your hair properly." I laughed
"Wait, how do you know I dye my hair?"
"I just have a good eye," I shrugged taking a sip "Plus, you always of black dye on your hands man, be more subtle."
He rolled his eyes and took my waist and pulled my closer to his body and was now inches away from my face, "Well, since you know everything, how bout you do it for me next time?" He raised his eyebrow at me and pulled on the edge of my dress.
I stepped closer almost touching his lips and looked into his eyes biting my lip, "Well, what's in it for me?" I put my arm on his lean stomach and slid it up and down.
"Fuck, anything you want," he breathed his voice shaking.
All of a sudden I felt a hand grab my hand and turn me around aggressively.
"What the fuck," I looked to see Saul who's face was almost red with anger.
"Slash man relax," Izzy took of his hat and ran a hand through his hair.
Saul pointed a finger at him, his mouth pressed into a thin line "Shut the fuck up," and dragged me out of the room and into the hallway.
"What's wrong with you," I pulled my arm free from his grip and stopped dead in my tracks.
"What the fuck is wrong with you? Izzy? Really? What you shoot up now too since the last two hours I haven't seen you?"
"Why are you making such a big deal out of this? So what we were just hanging out? He helped me pick out a dress and get ready we chilled and came to the party together."
"Meaning you fucked."
I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him away and walked down the hallway,
"I don't get like this when I see you making out or screwing with some girl. I can handle myself." I strutted down the hallway trying to find my way back to the party. He grabbed my arm again and spun me around, this time just looking at me with a blank expression on his face before letting my arm go and taking a step back.
I left him there staring at the floor as I walked to the party and found Izzy.
"I need drugs." I stated my face serious and the effect of the alcohol gone.
"What? No."
"Iz. Please, I'm pissed off and instead of putting my anger physically on someone, I rather drown myself in blow."
He sighed putting his drink down and motioned me to the bathroom. We went in and I put the toilet seat down and sat on it as I watched him take a baggie from his wallet. He gave it to me and sat on the counter.
"So I'm guessing your encounter with him didn't go so well?"
"No it went great we're getting hitched tomorrow." I rolled my eyes sarcastically and took some of the white powder on my pinky and sniffed.
"What he say?"
"He was all defensive as if I had fucked you, gotten pregnant and caught an std. it's fine if he does all this shit in front my face and then the next day goes on and on about how much he cares about me and then flirts with me and sends me all these god damn signals and makin me go insane and tries to kiss me and I just UGH!" I burried my head in my hands.
Izzy got up and kneeled down in front of me resting his hands on my knees trying to look at my face.
"Hey, fuck that. You're here for two more weeks just enjoy your time don't think about him. If he wants to say something he will and if he wants to do something he will. If he doesn't," he sighed and tucked my hair behind my ear, "Then it's his loss and he can go jump off a bridge."
I shuffled in my seat and wiped my nose with my right hand and gave a chuckle, "Thanks," I took another hit of the coke and wiped my nose again, "For everything, and the drugs." I laughed. He joined in and kissed my forehead.
" Now come on, I bet people are gonna think I brought you here to shoot up or something." He laughed and took the small back of coke from me and shoved it in his pocket, took my hand and made us walk through the door together and into the mass of people.