Chapter 1

A Ru POV

After receiving this invitation.
I was quiet, I put the invitation on my desk, picked my coffee up and took a long sip.
Layla stared at me and replied with a really loud voice. "Well?"

"Well what? "

"Omg A Ru.... "

I flinched. "What? Don't yell I have a headache." I replied annoyed.

She looked at me with a curious yet annoyed face. "Are you going to go or not??? "

I released a deep sigh. "Just sit down."

She sat down and waited patiently for my reply.

I lowered my head. "Well I do not have a choice, do I?"

A big smile appeared on her face. "No you don't. "

I rolled my eyes at her. "Well alright then! Phone the CEO, give him my answer and tell him I will be bringing a plus one. After you're done there, we'll have to go do some shopping because I do not own any formal clothes. "

She jumped up with a big smile and replied " Yes mam.. "

I raised my finger in the air. "oh and Layla make sure you confirm the plus one for yourself? I'm definitely not going alone."

"Got it .." She nodded.

"Good."

She ran downstairs and did everything I told her to do.
I was sipping on my coffee while staring at the VIP pass.
Am I really maybe going to meet Jiyong? That's if, it's even him.
I picked the card up and looked at his name again.
"Is this really you GD? or is it someone with the same name as you?"

My mind was running away with me, I thought to myself.
How will I react if I do actually meet him? How should I react? Will he even like me? Will he even like my fashion or Art?
I mean that man have met so many people, Talented people.

No, noo stop it, it might not even be him. I should get my head out of the clouds and focus on the upcoming event.
I stood up and stretched my body, it ached so much of all the sitting and sketching.

I went down to Layla. "Layli, I'm going to head home and wash up. Why don't you finish up here and meet me at the restaurant down the street, alright."

See nodded and replied with a yes.

I got home and took a hot shower.
I haven't been home for 3 days, I haven't had proper sleep in two weeks.
My body was so exhausted.

I finished washing up, got my things and left.
I met up with Layla at the restaurant, we sat and discussed everything.
After we finished eating we went shopping.
I hated shopping and crowed places.
We managed to find a really nice place with beautiful dresses.
I was not one for dresses but Layla forced me into the store.

Layla pulled my arm. "Come on A Ru, these dresses are calling your name."

I could've just used my own clothes I designed but Layla insisted on a Lame ass dress..

We went in and started to go through a bunch of dresses where I literally declined all of them.
Layla managed to find a dress which looked perfectly on her body.

I went through so many dresses, I ended up telling her that I do not want to wear a dress

She looked at me annoyed, she suddenly grabbed something.

"Hold on this would look perfect, go fit it on! don't talk back just go." She grinned.

I went to put it on and came out, her jaw dropped.

"Wooow A Ru.. You look BREATHTAKING. "

I rolled my eyes. "This dress shows way to much, there is no way I'm wearing this."

"Are you kidding me? You're a fashion designer but doesn't even want to wear a beautiful dress? What's wrong with you? Its final, you're taking this one."

After we argued about this dress I finally decided to give in and take it.

We got our outfits for the event which were the Monday.

I decided to close the store over the weekend. Layla and I needed some rest, Good rest.