Chapter 19

I woke up with the sound of our front door opening.
It was Layla.
She came in and looked at me and said " Yah, Ru did you sleep on the couch?"
I sat up straight and nodded, She noticed I was upset and she asked me what's wrong.
I looked at her and replied " Nothing ".
I stood up and went to take a shower, I was standing under the running water with my mind blank.
Why is Jiyong playing with my feelings like this.

I got out, got dressed and walked to Layla.

"I'm leaving for work."

"Aren't you going to eat breakfast first? Its still early."

"No, I am not hungry, I have to buy stationery so I'll grab something on my way."

I left my phone behind, I didn't even gave Layla a chance to speak, I just left.

Jiyong POV

After what A Ru said, she doesn't remember anything, I felt abit sad. 
When we talked last night and she apologised again.
I thought I should just leave this, I shouldn't be falling for her.
When I told her both of us were drunk and I apologised, she seemed to be disappointed and went inside.

Did I say the wrong thing again? I don't want her to feel embarrassed or sad.
I don't know what I should do, I texted her last night but she still haven't responded.
I wonder if she's coming though, If she does I am going to confess everything.
I tried to phone her but her phone went straight to voicemail.
What did I do! I need to fix this, I think there's alot of confusion between us.
I know how she feels about me but she doesn't know how I feel.

I phoned Layla. "Ji, Hi how are you?"

"Hi Layla, Fine thanks is Ru there?"

"No she left, She was in a bad mood this morning, I asked her whats wrong but she said nothing. "

"Its probably because of me."

"Why? Did you hurt her again?"

"No, Well I don't know. We're both confused after her birthday night. "

"Well Jiyong, You better fix it. "

"I will, can you make sure she comes to my concert tonight, I tried to phone her but it goes straight to voicemail?"

"I Will try my best and she left her phone at home for some reason but I'll take it to her. "

"Please do Layla, I want to fix everything tonight. "

"Alright I will."

"Thanks."

She left her phone and she's in a bad mood? I really need to fix this.
My manager phoned, telling me he's on his way and we have to do sound check.
I was so negative I didn't even want to go.

I messaged her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~