Chapter 12

In This Chapter my imagination ran away with me 😂😂
Can't a Girl dream haha?
Enjoy the next Chapter.

A Ru POV.

I woke up early and made some breakfast, took a shower and had some coffee.
I was just chilling on the balcony enjoying my coffee and the beautiful view.

"Good Morning Ru, You're up early."

"Morning Layli, Yes it's a beautiful morning. I made some breakfast, eat up."

She smiled. "Gaah this looks good, Thank you Ru."

"oh Yah Layli, I'm heading to a meeting today do you mind opening the store today?
"Not at all, What meeting are you attending?"
" A company contacted me asking to meet up to discuss some stage clothing designs. "
She glared at me. "Are you going to take it?"
I nodded. "Well I'll see, I believe so."
She smiled. " Alright "

I finish up and left, It was still early and I had to drive alone.
So I stopped at a coffee shop and got some coffee.
A really attractive young  korean man approached me. "Hi mam, Sorry to bother you. "

"Not a problem, What can I help you with? " I replied with a smile.
He looked nervous. "Mm. Uh are you A Ru? "

I was shooked by the fact that he knew my name. "Yes, i am."

He smiled ."Ah Great, I thought recognised you. "

I was abit confused. "Sorry for asking but how do you know my name?"

"You're an Artist and Fashion Icon right? Your name is really Big in Seoul. I am a huge fan." He said with a big smile. 

I was shooked.  "What? Really? Ooh I didn't know that."

He looked at me surprised. "Really? well after the WWFS went viral, you caught alot of young girls and some guys attention and its also all over social media that you collaborated with GD and his lasted released on his new lines on PMO. "

I was so shocked. "How do the people know I helped him?"

He gave me a serious look. "You don't know?"

I nodded. "No.."

"GD gave you credit on both his social media platforms and he mentioned your name when he released the new lines? "

I was speechless. "ah I didnt know that, I don't even have Social media. "
The guy gave me a shocked expression. "What? no wonder the girls are going crazy saying they can't find you on social media."

I Chuckled " Really? I never knew it was such big thing. "

He smiled. "Social media is a big thing when it comes to Celebrities."

"But I am not a celebrity?" I replied raising my one eyebrow.

"Well in Seoul you're a big inspiration. "

I blushed. "Ooh wow, well thank you for informing me on this. I NEVER even knew."

He gave me a bunny smile. "No problem, it was really such an honour to have met you. Do you live in Seoul?"

I bowed my head. "Yes I moved here about a few days ago. "

He looked so excited. "Oh, Well good luck with the fangirls. They can get CRAZY.."

I giggled " Thank you for the warning. "

He smiled. "Oh A Ru may I please ask you for an autograph? and maybe a Selfie? "

I nodded and smile. "Yes ofcours. "

I took a Selfie with him and gave him my autograph. "Thank you so much, you are so friendly and beautiful in person. "