Chapter 23

Chapter 23

A Ru POV.

6 weeks has passed, I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I switched it off and looked to my left.
I was looking at a sleeping Jiyong, I turned to my side facing him.
He was still holding me tight, almost like he's afraid he'll loose me.
I touched his face, trailing my fingers over his soft baby face, I scanned every inch of his face with my finger tips.
A smile slowly appeared on his face while opening his sleeping eyes, he looked at me and whispered " Good Morning Beautiful "
I smiled and kissed him good morning.
He gave me a sleepy growl and hugged me tighter.
"Stay in bed with me" He whispered.
I looked at him and smiled. " I wish I could but I have to go to work"
When I hugged him I suddenly felt nauseous, I nervously told him " Babe, Let go I need to go to the bathroom"
He quickly let go, I stood up grabbed my bath gown and ran to the bathroom. I made it just in time, I was vomiting. I felt so sick.
Ji quickly ran to me and asked me if I'm okay, I couldn't answer him. He got a wet towel, walked to me and held my hair while cleaning the sweat from my forehead.
He whispered " Are you okay my angel " I nodded no.
"I think I ate something bad."
He giggled and I gave him a annoyed look while my face was hovering over to toilet , I asked him what's so funny.
He smiled at me and wiped my face softly with the towel and whispered " It's morning sickness my Angel "
I looked at him, I could feel my face turning pale and I vomited again.

He helped me up and stood infront of me, he asked "Do you want me to get you a pregnancy test? " I nodded shyly.
He helped me back to bed and tucked me in, he told me he's going to shower quickly then he'll leave.
He added " Angel, please phone me if anything is wrong " I nodded, he gave me a kiss on the forehead and left.
I was laying there thinking to myself "Why am I so surprised? I literally asked for this."
I just decided to go back to sleep.

Jiyong POV.

When A Ru ran to the bathroom I knew exactly why, all I can do for now is to take care of her.
When I told her it's morning sickness she was shocked, which is normal.
I asked her if I should buy her a pregnancy test, she nodded.
She was as pale as a ghost, I just tucked her back into bed.
I quickly took a shower, got out and went to the kitchen.
Layla and A Ru's friend were making breakfast, Layla greeted me and asked where A Ru was.
I told her "A Ru is not feeling well, I'm off to the pharmacy now. I'll stay with her today to make sure she's alright". Layla nodded worried, I just told her not to worry it's just a stomach bug.
A Ru's friend gave me a suspicious look, but I just ignored her and called Layla.
She walked with me to the front door and I asked her " Layla can I asked you something but please don't freak out or tell anyone" She quickly nodded, I whispered " Where can I buy a pregnancy test? " Her eyes went wide and looked at me with a shooked face and loudly ask " Why" I shushed her and told her to keep it down, she quickly whispered " Is A Ru pregnant?" I nodded and said " Yes" She whispered to me " What? Didn't you guys use protection?".
I told her it was kind of planned, she gave me a blank expression " Kind of planned?". she left it there and told me she will phone the pharmacy to deliver it here so I don't have to go.
I nodded and thanked her, She nodded and told me to make sure I'm here when they deliver it, she's heading to the shop, She then added " You better take care of her or else I'll kill you" I nodded.
Layla scares me sometimes.

I quickly head to my apartment to see if my mom was doing alright I was surprised that Ji-Su was still there.
When I entered I saw them sitting on the couch drinking wine. " Isn't it abit early for alcohol?" I asked sarcastically.
They both jumped up, my mother furiously asked " Kwon Jiyong, Where have you been?". I looked at my mother and said I was visiting a friend but I just came to fetch something and left.

I went to the shop to buy some things for A Ru, luckily for me I had some time off before my world tour started.  I got a call from my mother, at first I didn't want to answer but eventually picked up.
She asked me to join her for lunch later, I agreed to her offer. I think I'm going to tell her about A Ru aswell.
I arrived home, I saw A Ru's friend wasn't there, I went to go put the things down, the door bell rang.
When I checked to see who it was, I saw it was the people from the pharmacy.  I quickly opened the door, I paid and went to Ru's room.
She was still sleeping, I woke her up and told her I got the pregnancy test.
She looked at me, smiled and took the test from my hand, she stood up and went to the bathroom.
I was walking up and down infront of the bathroom door.
She was quiet in there, I could feel how sweety my hands got.
Suddenly I heard her call my name softly, I open the door and saw her eyes were filled with tears, with a smile on her face. I looked at her and whispered " Are you pregnant?" She nodded and suddenly a big smile appeared on her face while crying and she nodded.
I was so happy, I walked to her and hugged her.
I whispered to her " I will take care of you and our baby with my whole life, I promise. " I could feel how she was shaking, I just held her tight.
I looked at her and asked her how she was feeling, she replied she's fine now. I asked if she would like to join me for lunch with my mother later, I want to tell my mother everything.
She gave me a nervous look and said okay, I asked if she's sure because its not going to be a pretty scene.
She looked at me and gave me a cheeky smile and said "I told you the other night, I aint letting you marry anyone besides me, So no matter what happens or how hard this will be, I will not leave your side." I smiled like an idiot and kissed her.

Later that day me and A Ru went to the restaurant my mother suggested.
When we went in and my mother saw I had A Ru with me, she already had a pissed off expression.
Ji-Su was with her, I saw A Ru started to look nervous.
I just told her to be calm, she just smiled and nodded.
We got to the table and my mother stood up furious asking why did I bring A Ru with and that she didn't invite her. A Ru was keeping a straight face.
I looked at my mother and replied  "I invited her" I wanted to sit down but my mother said A Ru is not welcomed.
I looked at my mother and said " Eomeoni, with all due respect. If A Ru is not welcomed then we both will leave" I looked A Ru and then looked at my mother again.
"A Ru is my Girlfriend and nothing is going to make me break up with her" I replied with a straight face, I took A Ru's hand and started to walk away. My mother screamed at me " Jiyong!!" I turned around and added.
" Oh Eomeoni, there's one more thing I forgot to mention, You're going to become a grandmother ". My mother and Ji-Su's Jaws dropped.
My mother started screaming and yelling things at me, I just ignored it and Looked at A Ru " Let's leave Beautiful " I said with a smile.

2 weeks has passed and A Ru haven't gone to the doctor yet but I've spended every second with her to make sure she was alright.
A day before I had to leave for my world tour, I took A Ru to the doctor to check if everything is fine.
When we got there the doctor told her to lay down.
He asked her a few questions, I was just sitting there nervously waiting for the doctor to do the sonar.
He put the gel on her stomach and started scanning, the more he moves the tool over her stomach the more he smiles.
I just gave him a glare the whole time, he pointed at the screen and said " Well, you two! It seems like there is 2 heart beats. "
We both froze for a second, looked at eachother with shooked eyes and A Ru looked at the doctor with a shocked face " What?" she nervously asked.
"Its seems like you two are having twins, the heartbeats are strong so it means they're healthy. Congratulations " He said while standing up, he bowed and greeted and left.
We both looked at each and said " Twins?"