Chapter 8

A Ru POV

I went up to my studio and saw that Layla cleaned.
I noticed some of my designs were missing. "Laaaayla!!!" I screamed.

She ran upstairs.

"Yes, A Ru? whats wrong? why are you yelling?" She asked out of breath.

I glared at her "Did you clean here?"
"Yes?" She answered confused.
I gave a deep sigh "Okay, Where did you put my designs?"

"oh yeah" She gave it to me and I dropped it off at the model agency.

I arrived at the Photoshoot, I was so late.
As I walked in I froze, I couldn't believe who I saw.
I got so nervous.
I was standing there staring at him.

The photographer stopped. "Ah the Stylist is here, You're late A Ru."

I bowed my head "My apologies, something came up."

Jiyong walked my way and smiled.
"Hi A Ru, It's nice seeing you again I didn't think we'll work together so soon.

I was just staring at him, I was literally scanning his face with my eyes, he was so flawless.

I snapped back with my thoughts. "A yes, Hi Ji its nice seeing you too." I gave him a smile.
He bowed his head and smile "So you're dressing me today?"
I looked at him shooked "What?" my Face was burning up of embarrassment.

He just laughed at me. "You're the stylist right? I didn't mean like literally."

I lowered my head in shame. "Ooh , yeah .... Yeah.." I quickly turned around and walked away.
I had to safe myself from this awkward situation before I embarrass myself even more.

Ji walked to me and I got the outfits ready.
I had to stay focused, I couldn't let my emotions get the best of me.
He went to go put the outfit on, when he walked out I tried really hard not to look at his flawless face.

Ok A Ru, you can do this, this is work stay focused.

I walked to him and started fixing some things and pulled on the outfit.
I could feel Jiyongs eyes were piercing through my soul.
Why is he starring at me?
This man is not making my work easier.

I tried to keep myself in, I mean I'm touching Jiyong here.
My god, my emotions is running away with me.
My heart was beating so fast, Seriously A Ru? snap out of it..

Stay focused, staaay Focused.

I end up biting my bottom lip to concentrate more.

I started to focus and realised the piece of shirt by his neck was folded to the inside, without thinking
I reach my hand to his neck to fix his shirt.

Before I could touch his shirt, he grabbed my wrist gently. "Its fine I'll fix it, thank you. "

I looked at him shooked and pulled my arm away. "Yes ofcours I'm sorry."

He looked at me, smiled.

We walked to the set and they started the shoot, after like 20 photos the photographer stopped and asked. "Where is the girl model? is she ready? "
One of the girls who was assisting him replied. "Unfortunately not sir, infact she haven't arrived yet."

"What?" The photographer yelled out furious. "Well I need a girl out there RIGHT NOW!!."

I was hiding while the photographer looks around at all the girls standing there, I saw Ji was just chilling there.
I tried my best to avoid eye contact with Ji as I was trying to hide from the photographer.

The photographer managed to pick a girl, so we did her outfit quickly and her makeup.

He brought the girl out. "Ok she has to do." He said annoyed.