Chapter 22

Warning, this chapter contains adult scenes!!

A Ru POV.

I felt so sorry for Ji, I just wanted to hide him away from everyone, I will not let some other girl marry him.
I will gain his mother's approval no matter what it takes.

When Ji was showering my door bell rang.
When I looked through the peephole, I froze for a second.
It was my friend from my home town, the one friend that never supported me with anything, the one who always stabbed me in the back, who lied to me, who only needed me when she had nothing and no one.
Why is she here?
Layla is not going to like this, I message Layla quickly before opening the door.

Why is she here? Layla is not going to like this, I message Layla quickly before opening the door

When I opened, she greeted me with such big smile.
I just thought to myself "What a snake!"
I smiled, greeted her and asked her what brings her here.
She laughed. "I came to visit you silly, I've missed you"
I gave her a narrow glare and she asked "Soo? Aren't you going to let me in? "
I hesitated, because Ji was here and I didn't want them to meet.
I don't trust her, but I trusted Ji so I invited her in. She was scanning my apartment, I just went back to the kitchen and stared at her.
She walked to me and started mumbling. "Woow, you have it all now huh! "
I rolled my eyes at her, she then continue saying. "You're mother told me you're well off, so I just had to see it for myself because I couldn't believe it. So any handsome boyfriend yet? "

My blood was boiling, I really wanted to strangle her.
I just nodded and told her to stay here I'll call him.

"What, you really have a boyfriend? I didn't expect that" she rudely replied.

I walked away while clinching my fist.
I was standing infront of the bathroom door, I nervously opened the door and shyly called him " Babe"
He answered me but I was way to nervous to say anything, he then asked me if I want to join him.
I could feel how sweety my hands got.
This man is going to kill me, I just closed the door and whispered " Aigo"
I stood infront of the door, smiled and walked back.
My friend asked me where my Boyfriend was, I just replied he's still in the shower.
I continued with the food and she was mumbling things. I didn't even listen to a word she was saying.
Ji was done showering and I heard him walking to the kitchen, when he walked around the corner he was shirtless.
My heart dropped with my friends jaw, I quickly pointed to his shirt with my eyes and he quickly put it on.
I introduced my friend to him.
When Ji greeted her she screamed "O my god, Jiyong? "
I was so shocked with her behaviour, I didn't even know she knew his name. I just told her to keep it down, I didn't want Ji's mother to know he's here.
She asked me "Waah, What the hell is GDragon doing here?" .
I looked at him and smile "He's my Boyfriend." I saw how red Ji's face got with that cute smile.
My friend didn't believe me but I didn't really care. Finally Layla has arrived, she greeted Ji and ignored my friend. I wanted to laugh, but instead I just told Ji the food was ready.

Ji sat next to me, his shoulder was touching mine and he was so warm, he was staring at me the whole time.
We were done eating, I told the girls we're heading to bed.
I nod my head at Layla and she nodded back, we understood eachother without saying a word.
Layla will take care of my friend.

Me And Ji went to bed, I was so nervous because it's going to be the first time sleeping next to eachother sober.
Just to think.

" In the beginning, I had a few role models but there was only one I really wanted to meet.
He was a fashion icon I looked up to alot.
I finally met him at a fashion show unexpected. "

I never thought that I would be sharing cuddles with him or DATE  him and here I am sharing a bed with him.

I got in bed and got comfortable, he took his shirt off and I closed my face with the blanket.
He got in and playfully asked me " Yah, Is my body that bad"
I peep at him and nodded no, he came closer and softly dragging his hand across my stomach to the other side of my body, cuddling me.
His face was buried in my neck, I could feel how his hot breath were tickling against my skin.
My heart was beating so fast, his skin was touching mine, his body heat was so warm.
I felt his touch reaching the side of my waist pulling me even closer and my body froze.
I felt his soft warm lips touching my skin. While he was breathing in my neck, his hand were trailing underneath my shirt moving up to my chest.
He pressed his hard member against my thigh which made me hissed, I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip.
He continued to kiss my neck.
I suddenly felt him hovering over me with his hand still under my shirt I quickly grabbed my chest, he smiled and took my hands away. He stared deeply into my eyes.
I was scanning every inch of his face. When I looked at him and the bond we had, it was just then a crazy thought suddenly popped up into my head, there is only one way to make sure his mother accept me. Not in my fully right mind, my lustful thoughts took over and allowed him take complete control over me.
My heart was beating so fast, he  started to kiss me seductively.
The wet of his tongue and the way he took control with so much lust in his kisses it turned me on completely, the soft and warm of his lips, just like earlier tonight he kissed with so much passion and pleasure mixed for lust.
His hands was slowly trailing up to my chest and cupped my breast, I allowed him to take my shirt off and he started to kiss my neck slowly down to my pants, slowly taking them off with my underwear. His lips began to trail all the way down my inner thigh until he reached my woman part, teasing me with licking while he gently enters a finger, I couldn't control my breathing It was so good.
He stopped and stood up. I looked up at him and he dragged me closer.
He wanted me to pleasure him, I took his pants off and was admiring his thighs of how sexy it was with the Tattoos, my god I just wanted to kiss every inch of his lower body.
Before I could stop myself I started kissing his thighs.
My lips measured ever curve of his skinny thighs. My hands trailed over his tights ass, he was so damn fine I couldn't stop touching him. I dragged my hands over to his member and Ji was quiet he just smiled the whole time touching my hair and face.
I entered his member into my mouth and slowly curving my mouth over his member with my tongue rolling over his head playing with his precum.

He gave a soft moan flipping his head back, he pushed me back hover over me again and entered his member inside me.
Ji whispered softly.
"Fuck you're so wet and tight" as he gave me a sexy smirk.
I felt the response of my hips, I opened myself up to him taking his shape.
He started moving and my hips followed his.
I could feel he was going faster and deeper, how my wall tightens around his member the fatster he goes.

"My beautiful, do you want me to go faster?" he asked with a sexy voice, I couldn't resist his sexy tone so I agreed, he moved faster and I felt him thrusting  deeper with our skin barely touching.
I grabbed his ass with him smirking at me, he cupped my breast playing with them while he thrusts faster.

He pulled out and took the tip of his member and rubbed it agains my clit, Teasing me.

A moan escaped my breathless voice. " Please Jiyong, Please don't stop."
He gave me a naughty smile and pushed it back in hard that my hips bucked to his.
He started thrusting his member so fast I felt him go even harder inside of me, my walls was tightening.

I tried to gasped for a breath but my moans surpasses me.
He was thrusting so hard it literally felt like my soul was leaving my body.

I dug my nails so deep into his back as he moaned, roaring my hips with his,
I was nearly reaching climax.

"Want more baby?" as he pulled his member out Wanting me to beg for more.
I smiled and whispered. "Please Ji baby I want more."
He smirked at me and entered again putting his thumb on my clit moving it in circles while going faster.
I felt my body moved with his.
He lowered his face to mine and his soft warm lips met mine while he was thrusting harder.
I felt how he moved inside, I held his back feeling ever muscle move in his body.

I was losing it " Im gonna cum Ji. " I moaned loudly reaching climax.
He went faster, I begged him to come inside me.
He didn't even hesitate, he continued until we both climax. I felt the warm liquid coming from inside, how his member moved while he filled me with his cum.
He pulled out, gave me a kiss while holding my face and then looked at me.
Ji smiled and whispered "You do know what this means right?" I looked at him, smiled and nodded.
He cuddled me with his naked body "You are forever mine."