2. English

You got to be kidding me. I had to sit next to him. Again. I didn't need to for a few years. Now I have to sit next to him twice for a whole year.
There's nothing wrong with him, once again, it's just that my friend Blue is on the other side. But I'd just ignore him. He'd talk to Blue and they would get to know each other and be friends and we wouldn't talk. Seemed easy enough.

So, the lesson begun and my teacher started to talk. And talked some more. There was nothing on the board but the date. We weren't allowed to take notes. We just had to listen. Then he stopped talking. And everyone started to write something in their books.

"What are we meant to be doing?" The guy asked me. I shrugged, not actually knowing but my plan was starting to begin.

"I don't know, ask Blue," I told him. Swivelling on his chair to ask Blue, I peered over the side of him to hear what she would say.

"Just copy section 2 of the text book," she said to him smiling.

"Thanks. How do you even manage to listen to Mr Maroon anyway?" Blue giggled at his question and they continued talking for the rest of the lesson while I just had to stop myself from grinning at how well my plan had actually worked out. I totally shipped those two.