Chapter 1

Y/Ns POV
I leaned my head against the classroom window looking at the school garden. It reminded me of my past. I smiled as the thoughts ran through my head.

Flashback
I ran into the school garden admiring the flowers. "At least you guys are my friends, right?" I picked up a flower.

"Hey you!" Someone yelled. I turned my head towards the voice and froze. "Tzuyu?"

"Y/N Why aren't you at recess?" She asked softly. "Oh. I have no friends to play with" I looked down hiding my tears. A hand lifted my chin up and I saw Tzuyu smiling.

"Uljima (don't cry) I'll be your friend! Besties?" She asked holding out her pinky. "Besties" I smiled and wiped my tears.

A boy came running towards us smiling. "Hey tzuyu I was looking for you" he smiled. He looked over at me. "Hey! What's your name?" He asked. "Its Y/N" I tried to smile. "Hello Y/N! Lets be besties!" He hugged me. "Okie!" I hugged him back.

That was the best day ever. The first time I made friends.

End Of Flashback

Someone tapped my shoulder. "Hi Tzuyu" I smiled at my bestie. "What are you thinking about?" She sat down next to me. "When we all become besties in 1st Grade" I smiled handing her a piece of gum. "Awe. We were all sooo cutee" she cooed taking the gum I handed her. "Thank you". She turned over to me confused. "Thanks for what?" She asked chewing on the gum. "Thanks for becoming my bestie" She smiled and patted my head. "It's no problem but seriously I should be the one saying thank you for always being there for me, oh and the gum".

"Hey tzuyu" we turned to the voice and saw Yugyeom. My smile turned into a frown.

I felt pain in my heart. I always had feelings for him. Is it so difficult to notice?

Of course it is. He always pays attention to Tzuyu. No hate to tzuyu, I just wish he would pay attention to me.

"Oh hey Y/N" he took the seat in front of us. "Hey" I waved. "Hey Y/N can we talk at lunch?" Tzuyu asked softly. "Sure" I smiled and turned my attention to the teacher who just entered.

*time skip*

We bowed to our teacher as we left to the cafeteria. "We need to talk, Yugyeom, so eat by yourself for a moment okay?". Yugyeom nodded and went to the cafeteria while we went to the rooftop. "Y/N" She looked at me in the eyes. "Yeah?".

"I think I like-" she cut herself off hiding her red cheeks.

"Who?"

"I like Mark" I gasped

"Really?!" I asked happy it wasn't Yugyeom. "Yeah" she jumped.

"You like Yugyeom don't you" I froze at her statement.