Chapter 5

Continuation...
"KIM YUGYEOM!!"

Tzuyus POV
Both Y/N and Mark went to get food.

"Ugh im starving" I whined rubbing my belly. Yugyeom smiled and at me sat down next to me. "Tzuyu" I looked over to him waiting for his next statement. "I love you" he leaned in and kissed me. He hugged my waist making it difficult to push him away.

"KIM YUGYEOM!!!"

Y/Ns POV
Mark ran towards Yugyeom punching him in the face. "How dare you do that?!" Mark said in between punches. I ran towards Tzuyu who was shocked.

"Are you okay?" I hugged her. "Yeah, but are you okay" she hugged me back. "Not really" I looked down.

"Tzuyu lets go" Mark dragged Tzuyu with him. "Bye" Tzuyu waved to us. I ran over to Yugyeom who was laying on the grass with bruises.

"Aigoo" I cooed seeing him in this state. I sat down next to him. "Pabo! Why would you do that" I flicked his forehead. I heard a groan as he sat up. "So she at least knows my feelings?" He stated.

'At least knows my feelings' I thought knowing that I never told him.

"Let's go back to my house to get your bruises treated" He nodded and followed me to my house.

"Wait, the left over food" I went back and grabbed the food. "Are you hungry?" He shook his head. I nodded and went towards a tree.

"Where are you going?" I didn't answer him and found a homeless man sitting there crying.

"Ulijma" He looked up at me. "Please don't cry. I don't have money but here. Take this food" I handed him the bags of food and drinks. "Thank you so much! God bless you" he smiled.

I ran towards Yugyeom seeing him smile weirdly. "What?" I asked confused. "You have a good heart" He repiled. "Thanks?"

After that we walked to my house in complete silence. I unlocked the door and went to get the first aid kit. "Go sit on the couch" he nodded and went over to the couch.

As I was applying ointment to his bruises when I noticed he was staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me" I questioned still treating his bruises. "I never noticed but you are actually pretty" I rolled my eyes.

'Of course you didn't notice you only pay attention to tzuyu'

"There, im done!" I patted his head and went towards the kitchen when a hand pulled me back.

"What is it?" I asked him softly. "Can you help me?" He asked. "Sure with What"

"Can you become my girlfriend to get over Tzuyu?"