Chapter 8

Continuation....
Y/Ns POV

BANG! (BANG BANG BANG 😂)

I froze in my spot.

I heard loud sirens, the police grabbed the men and hand cuffed them. "Thank you miss." The men clapped. The ambulance came and picked Yugyeom onto the stretcher.

"Miss. Are you close to him" the guy asked me. "Yes! I'm his g-girlfriend" I looked down at my hands. "Okay please go on with us" they sat me down in the back of the ambulance.

I held Yugyeoms hand, tears streaming down my face. "You pabo" I whimpered. "Why did you follow me? Why did you stand in front of me when I was about to get shot?" I clenched his hand caressing his face. "Your life is on the line, because of me" I wiped my tears quickly.

I took out my phone and called Mr and Ms.Kim. They were on a trip so they couldn't come so my last resort was Got7.

I dialed Bambams phone number and he picked up. "Hello?" He sounded cheerful. "G-go to ____ Hospital, Y-Yugu-" I couldn't talk. "We will go there, explain later okay? Calm down Y/N" He reasurred. He then hung up leaving me light headed.

Soon everything turned black.

*time skip*

I rubbed my eyes groaning as my vision adjusted to the bright lights. I noticed I was in a hospital bed. I looked over to the bed across and saw Yugyeom laying there.

"Yugyeom!" I cried sitting beside him. I saw Got7 walk in with food in their hands. "Oh your awake Y/N" Jaebum greeted me. "Hai" I waved to them wiping my tears. "The docter explained everything." Jinyoung added making me feel happy I didn't need to talk.

"Ugh" I felt Yugyeoms hand twitch. "DOCTER!" Jackson yelled pressing the emergency button. The docters came rushing in checking up on him. "He has woken up, it's a miracle he didn't get shot anywhere important" we thanked the docters as they left.

"Y/NN!!" A loud voice entered the room. I turned towards that voice and smiled. "TZUYU!!" I hugged her.

Suddnly Yugyeom let go off my hand. "Yugyeom!" I smiled hugging him.

"Um. Who are you?"