Chapter 15

Your POV
Your eyes fluttered open as you were greeted with Yugyeoms angelic face, sound asleep.

His arms wrapped tightly around your waist as Snowy was sound asleep next to you.

You slowly lifted Yugyeoms arms off of you and pulled yourself off the bed, hoping to NOT wake up Snowy or Yugyeom.

Your feet touched the ground, as you tried to get off the bed.

Your legs instantly gave up, making you fall flat on the ground. "Ouch" You groaned, rubbing your face in pain.

The bed moved a bit, and you heard Yugyeom groan, before snoring again.

You managed to get to your wheelchair, thanks to your skills at crawling.

You sat down and started rolling towards the bathroom.

After freshening up you rolled out into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Height + short wheelchair = can't reach stove

(lmao)

You sighed and gave up. You grabbed an apple out of the fruit basket and rolled over to the couch.

You struggled a bit climbing onto the couch but made it. You turned on the tv, and watched some dramas.

In the background light footsteps could be heard, nails tapping on the ground. You didn't notice until you felt something lick your foot.

You glanced down and saw Snowy with a smug look on his face. You giggled a bit and picked him up, placing him on your lap.

"Y/N!" Yugyeom called as he sat down next to you.

"Yeah?"

"The doctors calling you.." he handed you the phone.

Authors Note
DOUBLE THE UPDATE

*dabs*