Chapter 10

Yugyeoms POV
'DONT YOU GET THAT I LIKE YOU?!?'

Her words repeated in my head. I never noticed she had feeling for me. I'm so stupid. I laid on my bed frustrated. "Ugh!" I groaned ruffling my hair. "Please pick up" I called her. "Why isn't she picking up?" I called her multiple times. I suddnly got a call I looked at my phone hoping it was Y/N. Instead.

It was tzuyu.

"Hello?" I answered. "YOU IDIOT" Tzuyu screamed. "YOU HURT HER I THOUG- you don't even deserve knowing her. SHE DISAPPEARED YUGUEOM!!" I dropped my phone hearing the words disappear.

'How would you feel if I disappeared?' Her words repeated in my head.

No.

She didn't leave me.

Right?

"YUGYEOM shut your butt. I'm trying to sleep. Just see her tomorrow at school" Bambam groaned.

I forgot I shared a room with him.

"Okay" I laid down.

Please be at school tomorrow.

*next day*
I woke up and rushed to school. I went to our usual table and saw Tzuyu crying with Mark. Tzuyu noticed me and threw a envelope at me. "She gave letters to us" Mark answered for Tzuyu who was crying. "Thanks" I mumbled and walked away.

Dear Yugyeom,
Oppa~
I felt so much pain from you. It's better if I disappear? At first when I met you and Tzuyu I was so happy. You guys were my first friends. We all become close but I noticed how you only paid attention to Tzuyu. When you told me you liked Tzuyu my heart broke. When your heart broke I acted like nothing was wrong. Yet. I felt pain. It was worse.

When you told me to become your girlfriend for Tzuyu I felt used. Yet. I wanted to see how it was like to have you as a boyfriend. I'm sorry for being selfish.

I hope you guys are safe. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'm sorry. I'll be gone by tomarrow.

Ill disappear for you, I love you Kim Yugyeom

-Y/N

Tears streamed down my face and onto the paper. "I'm so stupid" I slammed my fist on the wall.