Chapter 2

Continuation...
"You like Yugyeom don't you" I froze at her statement.

I hid my head. "Is it obvious?" She nodded. "I can see how you look at him, I don't get why he can't sense your feeling for him" she frowned kicking the random rock. "Tzuyu, go ask Mark out" I pushed her a little. "Okay Okay" she chuckled. "Ask him later okay? Tell me the news tomarrow" I smiled. "Okay".

*time skip, at home*
I laid on my bed playing K-Dramas on my Ipad.

PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME UP PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME UP

I groaned picking up my phone.

"Hello?" I answered still paying attention to the K-Drama.

"Y/N.." Yugyeom said softly. Shocking me. "Oh Yugyeom, whats wrong?" I asked turning off my Ipad. "I need to tell you something" he asked.

My hopes went up. A confession?

"I think I like Tzuyu"

PANG (TANG TANG TANG FINGERTIP 😂)

My heart ached. "Y/N?". I hung up and threw my phone across the bed. "I knew it" I frowned. "Why did my hopes go up?!" I screamed.

"Pabo. He will never like you the way you like him". I groaned rolling onto my back. "K-Pop will calm me down" I put on my playlist. BLACKPINKS Playing With Fire played as I jammed to it.

"I really am playing with fire" I frowned.

*the next day*

I walked to school playing JJP Tomarrow Today.

(Omg the feels hit me when I heard the song)

I hummed along to it as I arrived at the gate

I hummed along to it as I arrived at the gate. I walked into the class only to be tackled.

"Y/NNNN!!" Tzuyu screamed in my ear. "What is i-" I looked behind her and saw Mark smiling. I smirked at her and she noticed.

"Awe. New couple" I cooed poking her cheek. "I hope you guys last long and if you hurt Tzuyu Imma whoop you arasso?" I pointed to mark. "Okay" he chuckled.

I went to my seat and sat down taking out my notebooks. "Y/N" I turned to the voice and felt pain in my heart. "What is it" I asked. "Tzuyu is dating Mark hyung" his eyes were filled with pain. Just like mine.

"I feel bad for you" I patted his back.

'But thats how I feel' I frowned at my thoughts.

He suddnly hugged me and cried. "I'm sorry Yugyeom." I caressed his hair. "I was too late" he mumbled.

"Your never to late, but it's okay right? There's many more girls" I reasurred him.

'Why am I just causing more pain for myself?' I frowned.