Chapter 18

Your POV
Yugyeom brought you into the house and laid you om the couch. He rolled yor wheelchair right next to you. "I need to go, ill be home soon okay Jagi?" He asked, caressing your face.

You nodded as he left.

"snowy? will I die early?" You asked the little dog, tears welling up in your eyes.

"If I die, please take care of yugyeomie okay?" You smiled painfully, holding the dog next to you.

"First I saved you, then I get cancer, I love my life" You chuckled. The little barked in response.

"You understand me?" You asked. The dog titled his head up to you.

"I guess you do" You smiled.

*time skip*

You felt stuffed in the living room and you decided to get fresh air. You slowly climbed onto your wheel chair, your legs feeling numb.

You rolled over towards the door and unlocked it.

"Ill be back soon snowy" You said before you rolled outside.

You took a deep breath, looking up at the sky.

"I wish I could walk again" You sighed.

You rolled over into the park and heard a couple, "I love you!" The girl said, hugging the tall figure.

You squinted your eyes and noticed how familiar the figure looked.

'Y-yugyeom?' You were shocked. You decided to listen in.

"I love you too" Crack, your heart slowly broke.

"What about your girlfriend?" The girl asked, flipping her hair.

"Y/N? Her legs are numb, she keeps crying, its getting annoying".

You gasped and rolled towards him. "Y-Yugyeom!" You screamed, betrayal taking over your heart.

(Basic plot cause why not :)

"y-y/n?" His eye softened seeing you.

(what a hoe)

"don't you dare step into my house again"