Chapter 14

Yugyeoms POV
I rested my head against the wall, petting the little dog that was on my lap. "what should we name you little guy?" I asked him, of course, not expecting a reply. The little pup was sound asleep, curled up into a ball.

"Mr.Kim?" The doctor walked up to me. "You called?" I asked.

"Y/N will be discharged today, let her rest at home, don't let her go anywhere and make sure to take care of her okay?" The doctor answered, smiling a little when he spotted the little puppy.

"Ill do my best"

*at home (when you are discharged)*

Your POV
Yugyeom laid you down on your bed, then placing the dog next to you. "We can keep him right?" You asked excitedly.

"Yea, the hyungs helped me get supplies" He smiled.

You giggled a little bit before petting the dogs fur. "What should we name him?" You asked.

"Hm, how about snow? His fur is white and its almost christmas" You nodded at his statement before picking up the little doggy.

"you are snowy starting now!" You squealed at his cuteness. Yugyeom chuckled a bit seeing how childish you are.

Yugyeom laid down next to you on the bed, his arms wrapping tightly around your waist. "I love you Y/N" he kissed your check. You smiled, "I love you too.."

"Snowy" You teased. He pouted before chuckling. "I love you too gyeom".

Authors Note
SHORT UPDATE BUT LIKE

at least its an update ;)