things my exes said

1. "oh my god, i am so crazy about you" // "i think it's best we don't continue this"

2. "i kind of want to kiss you again, but then again, i never want to stop kissing you"

3. "you don't even understand what i'd to to make this work, but i just don't know how"

4. "oh god, i want to be with you so bad, but you know we can't"

5. "vodka burns the back of my throat but the thought of you burns the back of my mind, and i think i'd rather choke down the bitter alcohol than the tears forming at my eyes"

6. "you make me feel like absolute shit when your name is brought into conversation"

7. "i know i don't have a chance, but man do i wish i did"

8. "every time i see you i want to kiss and kiss and kiss you, but you aren't mine anymore"

9. "i wish i knew the last time i was going to kiss you, or hold your hand, or have you sleeping on my chest. i think i would've cherished them a little more, ya know?"

10 ."i don't like talking to anyone about you anymore because it makes me think about when i broke your heart."

11. "i'd do anything to make you mine again"

12. "you're one of my closest friends, and you're like, super hot so"

13. "i can't be that person"

14. "oh my god, shut up about us."

15. "i'm so in love with you. i can't believe you're mine"

16. "have i mentioned today how lucky i am to be in love with you?"

17. "how can you not love you?"

18. "it hasn't even been a half an hour and i miss you already"

19. "i'm saving my money to see you. i can't wait to be with you in person"

20. "i was so prepared to love you"

21. "i can't wait to see you"

22. "we used to be so happy"

23. "whenever i hear this song i think of you and how we felt in that moment"

24. "i can't give you what you deserve"

25. "i have feelings for you but i don't think we can be committed"

26. "please don't resent me"

27. "i just thought i should let you know"

28. "i just need some time"

29. "how would this ever work out? you're going to a university and i'm going into the army"

30. "i don't believe you anymore"

31. "the last thing i want is for you to feel played"

32. "i want to fall in love with you"

33. "of course i want to be with you. more than anything"