Chapter 1

Another peaceful day. You woke up early just because it was the first day of your last semester. In 6, you'll finally be a graduate. You get ready and put some trendy clothes on.
"Hmm, is the trendy enough?" You ask yourself while looking in the mirror
"Yes of course it is! You're hot! You're the 'Trend Setter'" You said confidently
Oh well, whatever you wore will always be stylish to everyone's eyes. So no big deal.

As you're getting your hair and makeup done your phone rang.
"Hey, I knew you were going to call me. I'll pick you guys up at 8, see you guys later." You said while hanging up.
That's your squad. Not trying to be cocky or anything but your squad was legit amazing. Done! You grabbed your keys and went outside.
"Good morning Y/N. First day of semester? Good luck!" Your neighbor Mrs. Lee greeted as you walked past.
"Morning Mrs. Lee, and yes it is first day of semester! Thank you, I got to go now. See you later." You greeted back politely.
She's quite nice you thought. She's always so helpful, she will always be there if you needed her. You got in your car and drove to pick up your squad.

As you and your friends got to school everyone was looking at you. After all you were a bunch of hot girls riding up in a red BMW. Who wouldn't? You parked your car, and before you got out you put on red lipstick and fixed your hair.
"Ready girls? Let's show them who runs this school." You said while leaving your car.
You guys started walking towards the doors looking flawless and everyone you walked past was watching. You never knew why, that everytime you got the attention, wind would somehow blow right towards you making you look like you were in a commercial. As you were walking, and having a great time with your friends, you felt someone wrap their arms around your waist from behind. You immediately knew who it was. It was your boyfriend Namjoon. Top student + the most popular guy.
"How's your day going so far babe. It feels like forever since the last time I saw you." He says, still behind you.
You turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck, his still on your waist.
"Joonie, we met last night 😏.. don't be fake." You said, not caring if people heard.
"Yah! I have morning classes and so do you.. I got to go but I'll see you at lunch. Love you." You said while kissing his cheek.
You waved and walked inside.

You went inside and got to class. As always, your place is in the middle row, 3rd from the front under the light. You felt it was your spotlight. While waiting you talked with your friends about new stuff, and anything to pass the time.
" Good morning class, I don't see that many faces but I do see new ones. If you don't mind will you please stand up and introduce yourself." The lecturer said as she walked into the room.
One by one each person stood up and introduced themselves. You weren't really paying attention as you were in the middle of painting your nails. A couple minutes went by and the person next to you stood up and introduced himself. You didn't notice him at first but you decided to listen since you got quite shocked.
"Hi .. um, my name is Min Yoongi but you can just call me Suga." The boy said as you silently chuckled to yourself as you heard his preferred name.
After you were done you looked at him because you actually thought no one sat next to you. Ok to be honest you thought he was quite handsome. He looked at you and smiled, you smiled back not wanting to be rude. You weren't a rude person only hot. The lecture started and you wanted to die. IT WAS TOO BORING!! At last! After an hour of lecturing the bell finally rings you get to go to lunch. You were packing up your things when you hear a voice coming from behind you.
"Umm .. hi, I'm Suga." He greeted to you.
"Umm .. hello nice to meet you. And I know your name is Suga, you just introduced yourself." You said greeting him back.
"Yes, I understand. That was to the class and not to you personally. What's your name?" He answered back.
"Just call me Y/N." You said still packing your bag.
"Y/N... That's a pretty name. Do you have a class after this because I'm lost and I need someone to show me around." He asked shyly.
"Ahh mianhae .. I have a class after this and I will not be available during my free time. Maybe another time. Ok? Nice meeting you again." You lied so you could go to lunch.
You left the classroom feeling bad. It's not that you don't want to want to be friends, you just have too much going on.

You got to the lunchroom and looked for your friends and Namjoon.
"Hey babe! Over here." He yelled while patting the seat next to him.
You sat down with your friends and Namjoon and also with his friends Jin, Jackson, and Mark.
"Oh no. And here we have the lovebirds of the year. So sweet." Jackson said in a sarcastic tone.
"Yah! Jackson, don't be like that. It's not like you don't do aegyo for your girlfriend." Jin said backing up Namjoon.
"I don't have a girlfriend, I only dated Mark. Right bae?" Jackson said while leaning over to Mark.
"Yeahhh! But I'm gonna ask for a break up, I can't stand you anymore." Mark said while acting serious.
Jackson looked shocked, their relationship lasted 35 seconds. Everyone laughed while Jackson pretended to cry. As you guys had fun, you felt like someone watched you from afar. You looked around a couple times but didn't see anything. You looked around once more only to see Suga sitting alone 2 tables in front of you eating. Why is he alone? He then looked at you and smiled. You smiled back once again. You were surprised he wasn't giving you death glares for lying to him.
"Babe. You one?" Namjoon said as you were coming back to earth.
"Huh? Sorry Joonie I was thinking about something." You said back.
"Jeez! You always space out." Jackson laughed, "Star club .. tonight .. 1 am. You on?" He asked for the second time.
All you did was nod. They continued their conversation while kept looking at Suga.

You arrived home a bit later than usual. It was 6:30 pm and it was quite dark. You got inside and plopped on the couch. You rested after a long day of classes. Thank goodness there's only morning class and afternoon class at 3. After a while you cleaned yourself up and made a simple dinner. You weren't that good of a cook. After eating, watching K dramas, you cleaned everything up and to throw out your trash. You thought how your backyard needed some cleaning, but you were way to lazy. As you were putting the trash in the dumpster, you heard some movements near you. You searched for the sounds, you couldn't find anything but was shocked when you turned around. You turned around and saw... Suga?

A/n: I hope this is longer and better. Lmk who you want me to do a story on next. If this is still too short I'm sorry.