Chapter 5

You woke up late today, as your class starts at 3pm. You couldn't remember anything from yesterday. You didn't change your clothes? Your makeup still on. What happened? Your body was sore, and your mouth tasted weird. You cleaned yourself as usual and put on simple clothes.

You got to school and headed towards class. On your way to class you suddenly felt someone drag you from aside. You were dragged to the janitor closet and you saw Namjoon and his friends.
"Yah! Let me go! What do you guys want from me?" You shouted at them.
Namjoon looked concerned.
"Babe. Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" He asked.
"Something wrong? Yeah you did you fucking cheater!" You yelled. Jackson sighed after hearing your answer.
"That's what she told me yesterday." Jackson says to Namjoon.
"When did I cheat on you? Tell me when, with who, and why I would do that?" Namjoon asked.
He looked serious. Some of questions you couldn't answer.
"I went to your house when you said you had band practice." You started.
"Ok .. go on." He said with a calm voice.
Why TF does he look so calm. You wondered.
"Then I heard some noises coming from inside the house, it sounded like you with a girl" you continued.
"Okay. Who is the girl? Did you see it? Was I inside the house?" More questions asked.
You were speechless. You didn't see anyone in the house. But the noises, and the similar voices.
"You couldn't even answer that but you accuse me of cheating on you?" Namjoon says with a louder tone.
"But the voices. She even asked "I'm better than Y/N right?" Then you answered yes." You said back to him.
"I want to know her then" Mark said.
"Mark, not helping! Babe, I wasn't home at that time, in fact I didn't even go home that night." Namjoon said.
"Yeah, he was with me the whole night. He didn't go home because he said he was too tired." Jin says.
"Yah! You guys didn't call me? Hanging out without me, what friends." Jackson pops in.
"Jackson! I'm in the middle of a discussion." Jackson smiled and shut his mouth.
"If you don't believe me look on Snapchat. We took pictures and posted videos at the same time you were at my house." Namjoon said showing you his phone.
You looked at it. He was right. Who was at his house?
"But Suga said you cheated on me, I didn't believe him at first but then I went to your house and heard the noises, then I believed him." You told Namjoon
Jackson's eyes widened, he slapped his forehead and sighed.
"FYI, that day when Namjoon had band practice, that Suga guy talked to me." Jackson said.
"Oh yeah! I was with Jacky. He asked a lot about Namjoon. I wasn't aware so I answered his questions." Mark said
"Yah! You guys never told me! What did he ask?" Namjoon asks the two boys.
"He asked if you and Y/n ever fought. He asked where you lived." Jackson said.
"What did you guys answer?" You asked Jackson.
"We answered that you guys never fought and that Namjoon lived in the college dorms." Mark said.
"Ok, so why would he ask? Babe, you see? How did you become friends with him?" Namjoon asked.
"He was always there. Wherever I go. He even knew where I lived the first day we met." You told Namjoon.
Suddenly, you got a notification from Suga .. you opened it.
"Y/n. Where are you? I'm waiting in front of your house." He texted.
You looked at Namjoon, as he raised his eyebrows to know what's wrong.
"Suga texted me saying he's in front of my house." You said.
"Look? He's a psychopath. Give me your phone and let me reply to him." Namjoon said reaching out his hand.
You gave Namjoon your phone and let him reply. He replied fast, while the others are trying to look what he replied. He gave you back your phone and you quickly read it.
"I will not be coming home today. I'm with Namjoon. We're getting back together." You read.
You looked at him speechless. You felt guilty because you accused him of something he didn't do. Namjoon hugged you and comforted you. Knowing you get a bit too jealous and you misunderstood.
"Look at these little birdies... Awwww" Jackson said. We all looked at him and laughed.

Well today is a good day, hahaha, because you're back with your baby Joonie. You didn't go home. Instead you went to Namjoon's house and sleepover there. You're getting ready for class while the other boys are downstairs playing games waiting.
"Joonie!! Where are my spare clothes that I left here!?" You screamed.
"It's in my closet, hanging on the very left." He screamed back.
You searched for them and you found them. You wore something spicy today because it was the only clothes you left here. You went downstairs where the boys were and they all stopped playing their games.
"Wow Babe! You look stunning." Namjoon said as he slowly walked towards you.
"Yeah! You look beautiful. Even Jackson can't keep his mouth shut." Jin said looking at Jackson.
"Yah!! This girl right here is mine!" Namjoon said as the boys blinked and tried to act normal.

You all went to school having fun on the ride there. You entered the class and sat at your seat. Suga suddenly appeared beside you with a blank expression.
"I thought you hated Namjoon? Because he CHEATED ON YOU!!" Suga says.
"Yesterday he explained everything and it was just a misunderstanding and I don't hate him at all." You said calmly.
"But he fucking had sex with another girl that night." He said back.
Wait, you didn't tell anyone about that part. How did he know?
"How did you know that? I never told you that part." You asked.
Suga looked surprised.
"I mean .. he was .." he stuttered trying to search for words.
This really freaked you out. How the hell did he know? You quickly stood up.
"Umm okay, I got to go." You said and left the class immediately.
You called Namjoon so many times, but he never answered. Ugh! Why does he always have to be so damn focused in class.
"Come on Joonie, pick up." You said to yourself. You even tried contacting the others but they didn't pick up either. You suddenly received a notification from Suga.

"Y/n .. don't try to avoid me .. I'm here."

A/n: chapter 6 and maybe 7 will come tomorrow. J-Hope you're enjoying the story so far.