Chapter 6

You were shocked when you read his text. You looked around erie. Namjoon! Come on! You saw Jackson from afar, you ran to him quickly.
"Jackson! Where's Namjoon? I called him like a million times, he hasn't answered me." You asked him.
"He went somewhere earlier, I don't where or with who. I just thought he was with you." Jackson says.
What? Who the hell? God! This is so scary, where could he be?
"Why are you looking for him? What happened." He asked with confusion on his face.
"Umm .. nothing, but if you see him or anything tell me please." He nodded and you went searching again.

After school, you arrived home a little late as you were still searching for Namjoon. He's still nowhere to be found. You parked your car in front of your house. You saw Mrs. Lee, so you greeted her.
"Hi Mrs. Lee, what are you doing outside? It's getting late." You asked her
"Oh just watering my plants. Y/n, your boyfriend came just now." She told me.
What? Why was he here? What's happening! As you were thinking about all of this, Mrs. Lee gave you a confused look.
"What's wrong Y/n? You look worried." She asked, she even stopped watering her plants.
"Ahh nothing Mrs. Lee, umm may I know was he here alone or with someone else?" You asked anxiously.
"Oh he was alone. He seemed to be searching for you." Mrs. Lee said.
"I must say that boy is one keeper. His beautiful blonde hair, nice smile, and flawless skin." She said with a chuckle.
No! That isn't Namjoon. Namjoon has black hair not blonde!

You said goodbye to Mrs. Lee and went inside. You called Namjoon again but still no answer. Who came here? Who has blonde hair? No way! Suga. Why was he here, what does he want from you? Suddenly you got a call from Jin.
"Y/n, where are you? I couldn't get a hold of Namjoon or Jackson." He says with a panicked tone.
Now Jackson too! What's happening?!
"Jin, meet me at the cafe. Wait for me, I have something to tell you." You told him immediately.

You saw Jin sitting on the very last table. He waved at you, and you quickly sat at the table.
"Jin, I think something is wrong. Namjoon is nowhere to be found and now Jackson." You told him.
"Namjoon? I saw him this morning, he was searching for you I think.
He was looking for you? Jackson said the same thing. Why is he looking for me?
"I called Jackson but he didn't answer. What's happening Y/N?" Jin asked you.
You then told him what happened. He was as shocked as you were. You then received a notification from Suga again.
"Y/n .. where are you now? I have something to tell you." It said.
You showed the text to Jin. He read it and asked who it was. You answered it was Suga.
"Don't reply. Just let it be. He's been playing with you Y/N. He's weird." Jin said.
Then you received another notification from him.
"I know you're with Jin right now. I can see you. Meet me now." It said.
Jin read it and looked around. God this is scary. You didn't know what to do, seriously! What does he want from you?
"Do you want to stay with me and Mark tonight? Or are you ok staying in your house?" Jin asked.
"I'm ok. Thank you for listening. If there's anything, tell me please." You said back.
Jin nodded and you left.

You went home and you laid down in your bed. You couldn't stop thinking about what's been happening today. Suddenly you heard knocks on your door. You didn't want to open it. You couldn't think of anything, so ou decided to call the police. Just before you dialled 911, you got a notification.
"You're trying to call the police? Y/n, if I were you, I wouldn't do that." It said.
How did he know all of this?!?! You looked around. You closed all windows and locked all of the doors. You then received another notification.
"Y/n .. meet me now, I have something to tell you." This is what it said earlier. What does he want from me.
You felt so scared. You called Jin straight away. But he didn't pick up. Why is everyone not picking up your calls!! Where are they? You then called Mark.
"Yes Y/n. Why did you call me this late." Mark said.
"Mark? What was that sound?" You asked as you kept hearing weird sounds in the background.
"Umm. (He then whispered) Baby please slow down .. Ahh, baby slow slow."
Oh my God! He's in the middle of .. you know. You shook your head.
"Uhhh nevermind the sounds. Do you know where Namjoon, Jackson, or Jin is?" You asked kinda weirded out.
"No. I saw Namjoon this morning in our class. Jin and Jackson .. idk where they are." He said.
"Where did Namjoon go?" You asked.
Mark replied with a no, so you stopped the call.
What's happening right now! Where is everyone. Don't you dare say you need to meet him. You looked at your phone. Should you call and meet him? Maybe he does have something really important he needs to tell me. You decided to call him. After a few seconds he answered it.
"Y/n .. at last, miss me?" He said with a giggle.
"Where do you want me to meet you? I know you're up to something." I said sternly.
"Meet me at my place .. now." He said.
You didn't want to meet him there.
"No. Somewhere else, I don't want to go to your house." You asked as nice as possible.
"Ok then. The club, your favorite place .. now." He said and hung up the call. You got ready and went to the club.

You arrived there and waited for him. Out of nowhere you felt someone wrap their arms around your waist tightly.
"Waiting for someone Y/n?" He asked as you immediately push his hands away.
"Don't touch me! What do you need to tell me? Where's Namjoon! I know you know where he is." You said angrily.
"Look, how many times do I have to say Namjoon cheated on you. Why won't you believe me!" He said.
"No! He didn't. He didn't cheat on me, why do you keep accusing him of something he didn't do." You shot back getting more and more pissed.
He looked angry. Then he laughed. What's wrong with him?
"Because you're mine! Only mine!" He said trying to grab your hand.
He's crazy! You stood away from and left the place quickly. As you're escaping, you received a text from Suga, you opened it and was shocked by the content.

"You're mine Y/n!! Namjoon is Dead!"