Chapter 4

Since you were feeling down Suga walked you home. You bumped into Namjoon numerous times but you avoided him. Lucky for you he never saw you. He kept calling and texting you but you never replied to anything.
"Are you ok? Do you want me to stay with you?" He said looking deeply into your eyes.
"No, I'm fine. Thank you again." You said.
He grabbed your hands before you went inside.
"If you need anything just let me know. I'm here for you." He says. You nodded and went inside.
He is such a nice person. You felt more and more better everytime you were with him and as he comforted you. You just wanted to forget everything and move on.

You were about to go to sleep, but your phone received a notification. You looked at it and saw an unknown number.
" Y/n .. are you ok? Sorry to disturb you at 12:39 am. I was just checking to see if you're ok." The text message said.
"Who is this? How did you get my number?" You replied quickly.
After a few minutes you got a reply.
"It's Suga. I got your number because you gave it to me earlier. Don't you remember? Lol. It's good that you're ok. Sleep tight, see you tomorrow." It said.
Did you give him your number? You tried to remember but you couldn't. Maybe you did. You didn't think much of it so you just went to sleep.

Today you have a morning class. And you woke up early .. meaning... You can use your extra time to pick out something fabulous today! You took a shower, curled your hair, and put on some makeup. You then put on your very fabulous outfit. You looked in the mirror and smiled. Namjoon who? All the boys will fall for you! As you walked outside of your house, you saw someone leaned on a car. A black Mercedes car, looking fine af. God! You never knew he was this rich.
"Umm Suga? Why are you here?" You asked nicely. He smiled and raised his eyebrow.
"I texted you that I was going to pick you up." He said looking at his phone.
You didn't even open your phone because your were too busy preparing yourself in the bathroom.
" But you stay in the dorms there. You didn't have to drive all this way. You could've gone without me." You said chuckling.
The dorm is where I do my work. I have a house near this neighborhood." He said still smiling. You couldn't say no so you rode with him.

Everyone looked at you because a new expensive car entered the parking lot. Suga parked the car and got out. Everyone was looking at him until you got out. Jackson was there looking too, he looked confused. He went to you and asked you a couple of questions.
"Y/n, who is this guy? Namjoon has been looking for you." He said.
You didn't say anything. All you did was laugh.
"Well why doesn't he just go and have fun with his new girlfriend. He seems to be enjoying her." You shot back.
"What are you talking about? He nev-" his lines cut off as Suga interrupted.
"Sorry but she's not interested in Namjoon anymore. Thank you" Suga said leading you into the school. Leaving behind a confused Jackson.
"Namjoon never cheats." Jackson says to himself. The time went by quickly. You stayed with Suga all day, from classes to lunch. You were really happy today. Suga has helped you alot.

It was a couple hours later and you were in your last class of the day. You lecturer assigned a project, allowing the students to have partners.
"Y/n, do you have a partner for the assignment?" He asked you.
You shook your head.
"So then be my partner?" He asked " We can discuss it tonight. My house?" He asked. You just nodded and it was planned.

Later that night, you went to his house. You thought, "DAMN! This place is huge!!" You were surprised. He led you into his house. You sat down in the living room and praised at how beautiful his house was.
"Wait here. I'm going upstairs to change my clothes." He said walking towards the staircase. A few minutes later he came back down. He wore a plain black T-shirt with leather fitted pants. You didn't know why! But he looked hot AF! He went to the kitchen to bring some drinks for you and him.
"Here, drink this. It's refreshing." He said while giving you the glass of water.
You drank it. He sat next to you and started opening his books so the both of you could discuss. The way he talked was very sexy. His lips, flawless pale skin, Dem veiny hands tho 😍👌. You couldn't even focus on anything. How does he look so good.
"Y/n? Are you ok?" He asked looking into your eyes.
You looked at him too. Slowly his face moved closer to yours. His face kept moving closer and closer until, your lips touched. He kissed you passionately, with his tongue exploring every inch of your mouth.
"You look so hot right now .. I can't resist you." Suga said kissing your neck and jawline.
He slowly unbuttoned your clothes and took of your shorts. Then he kissed down your body softly. You couldn't help it, it was way to good. You realized that both of you are making out and you didn't want to stop. He looked at you with eyes full of lust. Which is what he is gonna give you now.
"Y/n. I'm gonna fvck you hard. Don't scream, don't touch me, just moan for me." He said
You then really knew what was happening, you tried to push him away as much as you can.
"What's wrong? What do you want me to do? Tell me." He asked seeming confused.
"Suga stop. I want to go home. Please, I don't want anything else." You said to him.
"But I want you." He said kissing you and wrapping his hands around your body.
You tried pushing him away again. You tried really hard, but his strength is better than yours. You kept on trying, but he really didn't want to stop. You didn't want any of this.

"Please stop (TT)"

A/N: Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I had writer's block. But I got an idea today and here is chapter 4.