Chapter 8

What the hell. Everything was there. Face photos, body photos, arms, legs, fingers, ears, lips, eyes, nose, hair, toes, EVERYTHING!! Was there. Even your bio-data was there too. Even tho most explicit content and secrets that you never told anyone was there! You were scared of what you just witnessed.
"He's been stalking you, for so long, even before school started." Namjoon said.
It's true because there were photos of you and Namjoon on the trip during break.
"Y/n .. you're not gonna believe this." Mark said handing you a strip of newspaper.
Choked girlfriend to death: Accused of cheating.
Oh my God! That's the girlfriend he was talking about a couple days ago. His girlfriend never committed suicide. He killed her!
"Y/n, turn the page. There's more." Mark said.
You slowly turned the page, and saw
Your face
Wait! Someone tell me that I don't have to the same face as his girlfriend. No no no!
"The day after we got back together, he texted me to meet him using your number." Namjoon said.
"That's why I went out of class early because the text .. it seemed so desperate to meet me." He continued.
"But it was a trap. He kidnapped me and brought me here. He was the one who was in my house that night." He said.
"He's the one who was having sex with I don't know who in my house." He ended.
"He did that so I would leave you and go with him because you cheated on me." You said.
That's why he was "always there" when you needed someone. That's why he knew everything that happened that night.
"He did the same to me and Jin. He texted us using Namjoon's number." Jackson said.
"He's a hacker Y/n. A psychopath. He's obsessed with you." Jin said.
All of the information you were getting really creeped the shit out of you. It was all planned by him.
"Y/n! Call the police now! Bring them here, as proof." Mark said
You nodded and searched for your phone. But it was nowhere .. but you then realized.
"My phone .. Mark, we left it behind." You said to Mark.
"Any other phones? Namjoon? Jackson? Jin?" Mark asked.
"We don't have them. He took our phones when he kidnapped us." Namjoon said as Mark rolled his eyes.
"What about your phone Mark?" You asked.
He frowned and said he left it at his house. All of us sighed, Aish this guy! Namjoon just decided to go to the police himself and bring them here. You all followed his suggestion and went with him.

You reported Suga to the police station and they said they will go in 10 minutes. The officer asked you guys to go back to the dorm to make sure everything was there. While Mark was driving, we all were silent. Namjoon was hugging and comforting you the whole ride.
"We need to go...
You slowly opened your eyes. You turned to your right to see Namjoon. His head was bleeding. You looked to the front seat, Mark and Jackson both slowly lifted their heads. You guys got hit, someone crashed into the car. You slowly got out of the car and stood up unstable. You looked in front of you, the car that hit you. You went to make sure the other driver was ok. You looked inside the car, and the driver was .. Suga! He slowly raised his head, it was bleeding really bad. His nose and lips were bruised as well. You hurried to the car, trying to pull Namjoon out. Namjoon looked up and slowly got out.
"Joonie .. it's him .. it's him, we need to run." You said to Namjoon.
He nodded slowly. Jin heard you telling Namjoon. He signaled you with his hands to run and leave them behind. You and Namjoon started running. You both were unconsciously running to your house.

Suga decided to follow you guys, luckily the distance was quite far. You arrived in your neighborhood. You went to your house, quickly you unlocked the door and went inside. You locked everything and put Namjoon on the couch. You got him a cold rag for him to put on his head. You went to the kitchen, to search for the first aid kit. His bleeding needs to stop. You found it and rushed to Namjoon.
"Joonie .. I found .."
You dropped the kit to the floor because you couldn't believe your eyes. You saw someone hold Namjoon with a knife to his neck.

"Guess who."