2

Samiya Brown

"So Miya why didn't we go get Williams like you said we was?" Angel ask pouting.

"Because we were already late since you wanted to argue. So you telling me y'all don't have a Williams in Georgia??" I ask them.

Its the last day of school for the week and right now we all at the booth talking about random stuff.

"Nah we ain't got one of them y'all gone have to show us." Aj says eating the chicken they give us for lunch.

"I gotcha." I smile at him.

Over the pass four days I've learned that jakavius is the oldest , Ty is the mid-kid and Aj is the youngest. Aj real name is Arthur but he will cuss you out if you call him that. Ty is a big ass freak and his real name is Tyson. Jakavius and Ty are single and Aj has a girlfriend back in Georgia.

To be honest, I don't see how he can do a long distance relationship. Maybe it's just me and my trust issues but I would need to see my boyfriend almost everyday.

Brrrriiinng

The bell that ends A lunch rings and I go to Poetry and Creative Writing. I literally have no body in this class to talk to. Which is not fair because everybody else has Algebra 2 together.

"Class since today is the last day of the week and you have a four day weekend I will be giving you your first project." Mr.Graves says causing everyone to groan. "Yeah yeah yeah . This is a easy project , all you have to do is make a ten plus stanza poem about anything you want. But every line has to have a meaning. Also I will need a written copy. Y'all have twenty minutes of class left so get Started."

That's a easy ass project. I thought it was gone be something hard. I take out my notebook and start writing. Honestly I love to write. Its the only way I can show my emotions and its the only way I can escape reality.

Then my phone buzz and I got a message from Jakavius.

Jakavius❣️: You tryna skip?

Miyyaa 😍:Yeah sure where do I go?

Jakavius❣️: let's go to D lunch?

Miyyaa 😍: Betttt

Now how I'm finna get outta class?? Oouu I got a idea.

"Um Mr.Graves can I go to the bathroom my contact ripped?" I ask holding my eye.

"Yes , go a head."

"Thank you"

I put my notebook back in my bag and walk out the room. I turn the corner to see Jakavius waiting by the cafeteria door.

"Hey shorty." He say smiling.

"I ain't short you just tall asf but hey boo." We walk into D lunch with is mostly the kids that have extracurricular classes right now.

Now lemme tell y'all about Jakavius. He about 6'2 and he a milk chocolate color. He got pearly white teeth they just not straight. But when I say he fine, this boy is finnneeeee. Plus he goofy asf but he got kinda a thug mentality.

The crazy thing is he not even a thug. Like he has never sold a gram, hit a lick, or smoked anything. Oh yeah and this boy is in love with boosie. Boosie the best rapper ever in his eyes.

"You hungry?" He ask while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

Oh so he think he smooth smooth? Lol I'm go ahead and let him think that.

"Mh yeah but we can't get lunch again since we already got it during A lunch."

"My momma brought me and my brothers food cause she thought we had D lunch." We sit down at a booth near the back of the cafeteria. "But they're not hungry anymore so I thought maybe you wanted to share with me?"